WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

We not getting all those ppl in this show :lol:

Mephisto relatively we can assume he's gonna pop up before it's said and done, maybe they save him for Loki tho

Magneto, who knows but I can see it happening especially after they made a point to include that "Mom and Dad would love it here" line and I kinda skimmed over those leaks/spoilers and saw the helmet but I saw people saying it was fake.

Only confusion is whether Wonder Man or Reed is Monica's astrophysicist friend

To take it back even one step further, what’s the logistics involved in giving the Soul Stone back too? How does Cap even get back to Vormir?
He gotta do a lot.

The rest are easy but for the soul stone he has to steal a space ship or maybe try to get transported there by Heimdall and legit just drop it on the planet.

Sure they'll be that Red Skull thing but I don't think there's anything special you gotta do to return it.
Trippin if you think it’ll take that long
It was 10 years when they were acquired but we're a few years closer now.

Its like 2025 or 2026 until they get their movies. First appearances depends how they want to introduce them in solo Avenger movies.

Only confusion is whether Wonder Man or Reed is Monica's astrophysicist friend
How could it be Wonder Man. He's an actor. No scientific background at all unless they radically change him.

There really haven't been a lot of clues to most of those ppl.

I still don't think they aint premiering those guys on this show.

I actually tried to look up "aerospace engineers" in the Marvel fandom/wiki site, and only two popped up: Reed Richards and Wernher Von Braun :lol: apparently he was name dropped in some Agents of Atlas issue

Found Reed Richards
EVqaFYKXgAAh-91.jpg

The only reason I think it’s plausible that it’s Reed is because Disney was able to pull off the double surprise of Luke Skywalker and Book or Boba Fett without it getting leaked.

Jim and Asian Jim together again. My body ready. Well I hope that’s what happens. .......... Damn I miss the office. My man Dwight D Shrute needs to make a cameo appearance as well if not, give me creepy *** Creed in the MCU.

Last edited:
What other family sitcoms are there to spoof since 2000/Malcolm in the Middle?

I have to think Modern Family will get one. Arrested Development?

Modern family is the one from the preview where she’s sitting on the couch and says I guess it’s a case of the Monday’s...am I right? Or something like that. Modern Family is definitely one

Looking at those House of M comic strips and picturing Lizzie act that out....LORDDDD give that woman allllll the awards....that ***** is gonna be the illest performance from a CBM ever

No way it’s any of the X-Men. We still have another 10 years before we see them.....
Yeah, I gotta disagree that it’s gonna be a WHOLE TEN YEARS before we see any X-Men. I give it 5 max. We might not see any of the Mutants/X-Men that we’ve seen in the Fox universe, but we’ll at least see or hear a reference to someone within that timeframe IMO.

for better or worse you don't get these types of discussion when studios drop the whole season at once.

at first i wasnt a fan of the episode per week rollout. guess you can say netflix made it convenient to binge, discuss and move on to the next series. i get why now though. we all have been discussing episodes since the show started with theories, breakdowns, thoughts, etc. it makes fans engage in dialogue for a longer period of time still keeping it fresh. i appreciate the episode per week rollout now.

just remembered when wanda asked pietro about if he remembered when they were kids and some person etc. and Pietro said youre testing me. He never answered the question. A little later, Pietro says he was shot up and he next thing he remembers, he was with Wanda. Pietro getting shot could of been found in the internet. That child memory he eurostepped though :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom