WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

all thats true.
im personally more worried about the FF4.
theyve been too important throughout Marvel history to just be like oops here we are.

so this wouldnt work but someone brought this up to me as a way to introduce mutants. (its not fully fleshed out and theyd still have to bring in and explain the main mutants.)

but what if when everyone got snapped backed a few of those people had their mutant gene boasted up. which would intro the world of mutants and those living around everyone else
I'm convinced the intro of mutants won't be smooth at all unless they something on a cosmic scale like merge this earth with another earth and retcon history to fit mutants in or just soft reboot the MCU.

That approach would work for modern day mutants and they could continue on fairly well cuz it's basically what they did with the New Universe but it robs the concept of mutants of a lot of narratives; Magneto can't really go around claiming mutants are the natural next step in evolution and should inherit the planet and replace humans.

Plus like kungfu koala kungfu koala said you basically gotta retcon all of the long lived near immortal mutants.

There's sort of the coward's way out though. Just say mutants always existed and Charles Xavier brainwashed the entire planet to forget about them. Then something or someone happened to force them to reveal themselves.

I know ppl running with the multiverse stuff right now but the idea of all the mutants just coming from another earth doesn't fit cuz then it's not a your children can be mutants but more of a refugee/immigration issue.

Mutants lived in secret anyway in fear of persecution. They can always fall back on that. They don’t need to make up so complicated origin
That wouldn't explain an entire world of mutants.

Plus the only mutants that successfully lived in secret were the Morlocks and they were still found, experimented on, exploited, and massacred.

all thats true.
im personally more worried about the FF4.
theyve been too important throughout Marvel history to just be like oops here we are.
That's easy. If its the adult F4 just put a gap in to their space mission.

Instead of they took a ship in to orbit to check out cosmic rays their ship disappeared in a wormhole or something and they're just returning now. Spin it as a feel good story of survivors to pivot in to the F4 being celebs like in the comics and go from there.

You guys can definitely ston face me but I coulda sworn Spider-Man 3 was coming out in a few years and not in 9 months. Feels like yesterday FFH came out.
Wonder how this messes up the timeline. Wasn’t dr strange 2 suppose to come out before Spider-Man? Black widow for sure, Eternals for sure for sure.

Scarlet Witch is clearly going to have something to do with mutants. My money is still on the bubble exploding.

i had no place to put all my avengers, so I put them in the MJ case.
4CEF5A8B-E6C9-4C5A-84A0-B182FEF56ABE.jpeg

Are those Diamond Select figures? The facial detailing seems so much more film accurate than the DS in my collection...

Personally, I think Eternals is going to lay a ton of mutant-groundwork. Maybe even an En Sabah Nur reference in the ancient past.

Personally, I think Eternals is going to lay a ton of mutant-groundwork. Maybe even an En Sabah Nur reference in the ancient past.
That would be cool to see a proper origin/nod to him in the movie.

What I want to know is what they have been doing up to Thanos appearing.

What if before the MCU started there were mutants, and there was some point in MCU history where there was an event where Wanda said "No more mutants" and Agatha is the only person that remembers the reality before Wanda changed everything, and what she's trying to do is bring back reality and bring Mutants back. And she will succeed and that's how we get mutants.

Like everything we know as the MCU is the reality Wanda created when she eliminated mutants.

What if before the MCU started there were mutants, and there was some point in MCU history where there was an event where Wanda said "No more mutants" and Agatha is the only person that remembers the reality before Wanda changed everything, and what she's trying to do is bring back reality and bring Mutants back. And she will succeed and that's how we get mutants.

Like everything we know as the MCU is the reality Wanda created when she eliminated mutants.
No

I don't think that would work. Before IW and Endgame, she had yet to fully unleash her powers and other than Pietro dying, there wasn't anything for her to really unleash them. She had Vision and that was her safety.

Funny how so many theories get brought up into mcu, most highly nerdy and elaborate.

keep in mind, the mcu is for the common person. Their goal is to make money. They won’t do anything too wild or cheesy. It’s never like that

Funny how so many theories get brought up into mcu, most highly nerdy and elaborate.

keep in mind, the mcu is for the common person. Their goal is to make money. They won’t do anything too wild or cheesy. It’s never like that
with this said either xavier wiped minds (or emma frost)
or the thanos snap makes the most sense

Back
Top Bottom