WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah I agree this one wasn't smooth but basically seemed just like a bridge episode because they have a lot to get to.

yeah especially how the two duos separated at the end and whats going on with the Flagsmashers, looks like business is about to pick up

B grade cap and falcon kind of grew on me in this episode....so it seems OG Cap was no more special than Hawkeye? Since anyone can toss that frisbee around like is nothing....damn

Желание, Ржавый, Семнадцать, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечный, Возвращение на родину, Один, Товарный вагон.

They actually did a good opening with this version of John Walker. Swerve with a mixed gf and not appearing MAGA or Republican off rip.

Cool to see Battlestar too but meh he don't got **** going for him. Just another human.

Black Falcon & White Panther :rofl:

Slightly changed but I loved that they introduced Isaiah Bradley in to the MCU. The Korean war is just as good a historic event to place his story.

Ayo @ this soul gazing thigh touching exercise :rofl:

I can already see how these flagsmashers get co-opted. I'll be interested if they also actually introduce the Powerbroker (if he's not Zemo).

Желание, Ржавый, Семнадцать, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечный, Возвращение на родину, Один, Товарный вагон.

03695646-6786-4C0D-AAFB-8ACF130338CA.gif

Episode was cool, but wasn’t my favorite, humor felt forced, writing felt sloppy....you mean to tell me, Falcon needs a ride!? You mean to tell me, Buck broke into the back of the leading truck and dudes in the other truck didn’t notice? Honestly the best part of the episode was getting to see what captain America Lite is about....didn’t expect him to be about that action, but he def is and he’s nice with the shield, although that kind of downgrades the abilities of Steve :lol:

I guess everything special about him, DID come from a bottle

Anyone else noticed how you didn’t hear the clang sounds from the shield when it hit people?

definitely different material

Episode was cool, but wasn’t my favorite, humor felt forced, writing felt sloppy....you mean to tell me, Falcon needs a ride!? You mean to tell me, Buck broke into the back of the leading truck and dudes in the other truck didn’t notice? Honestly the best part of the episode was getting to see what captain America Lite is about....didn’t expect him to be about that action, but he def is and he’s nice with the shield, although that kind of downgrades the abilities of Steve :lol:

I guess everything special about him, DID come from a bottle
They did notice. It’s why the guys were there to grab him after he got punched.

Marvel trying hard, but this felt sloppy.

This **** is dripping with overt social commentary. No subtlety at all. :lol:

As I’m writing this the cops are pulling up to harass Falcon in Baltimore, Maryland.:lol:

I’m gonna give it some time.

This had to be Old Man Steve's reaction during US Agent's reveal.
tenor.gif

I hope they explain where Steve is at or what he's doing by the end of the series.
I hope we get more of Isaiah Bradley. That was a really good scene.

Liked the opening of the episode with the marching band playing an updated version of that Cap. America theme

"White Panther lolol"

"So, I'm Black Falcon because I'm black? So you're supposed to be Black Kid?" LOL

"US Delk is way too confident to think he can just pick up that shield and be Cap like it's nothing.

Last edited:
The Flag Smashers are *******s. How you mad that people are trying to help the folks who just showed up after being missing for 5 years. Acting like those people chose to leave. Everyone has it hard. The people that were gone and the people left behind. Smh

Back
Top Bottom