WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Bucky the only one in the crew I respect..

at least he knew it best to give the wakandans back their property

The box was either his wings fixed up or the wings with a cap suit upgrade

5c643051-b8c5-4f11-9937-5a397495f8dc-tumblr_pe56hpk8is1r7hjkqo2_1280.jpg

yeah its definitely a winged cap suit, probably not nanotech cause it wouldn't need that big *** case but it would be nice if they atleast hook him up with the kinetic energy storage since he's not enhanced.

I’ll always say, practically speaking sam should have gotten an upgraded suit with weapons

and then bucky get the shield

could still give the title to sam.. but especially with bucky not being the stone cold killer, take away the guns and let him go at it with the shield and arm and knives

Soooooo did anyone else notice that Karli called Batroc by his actual name Georges (which is funny because Georges St Pierre plays Batrc)

This episode might have saved the series for me, night and day as far as writing goes between this one and the rest....no forced humor, good transitions, good dialogue and dope acting.

“They don’t know what it takes to be Captain America..” :rofl: :rofl:

Boi, you was Captain America for 15 minutes and got your *** whooped by errbody! Super soldier or not. :lol:

I cannot stress to y’all how much I don’t care about Julia Dreyfus. In my mind that was underwhelming af.

Zemo still a G.

BUCKSTER DOWN WITH THE SWIRL?!? :lol:

I guess when they say Steve is gone, he’s back to the alternate timeline where he was with Peggy and sucking on her tig ol’ bitties for a few decades.

Want him to show up and knock out walker like in this vid.

Every episode sam does multiple things that got me like

you a black man at least in your 30s and saying some of this shh

1618591539516.gif

A black king just died, from an overwhelmingly black nation

and you find out his son is a superhero

and this what this dude had to say to try and impress his white friend

Props on keeping the Elaine spoiler under wraps this entire time.

Never struck me Contessa would be in this. Hope she's in Secret Invasion with Fury.

My only issue with the show so far is how Bucky regressed in combat . Dude was equal to cap in the winter soldier and civil war but now is getting beat up by a dude that took the ss serum 2 days prior . Was all his skills only activated when he was the winter soldier ?

My only issue with the show so far is how Bucky regressed in combat . Dude was equal to cap in the winter soldier and civil war but now is getting beat up by a dude that took the ss serum 2 days prior . Was all his skills only activated when he was the winter soldier ?
Clearly not because he was handling folks in Madripoor when he was pretending to still be Winter Soldier. After last night's episode, I really think he's holding back.

Back
Top Bottom