WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

On episode 4. So is Sharon the Power Broker or what? It’s looking obvious at this point:
Probably so. More than likely used her skills to kill the og power broker and took over before the show started. Maybe even did it years ago. Her storyline is reminding me of Liara’s from Mass Effect

Of course Marvel won't make him represent America and be OD blatant racist, but it's incredibly obvious he's meant to represent that viewpoint opposed to the BLACK LEAD WITH THE AMERICAN SHIELD. :lol: Why would anyone try to make it otherwise?

No I get the American Government racist angle for sure, that’s blatantly obvious and I love that the show highlighted that, I just don’t get the whole “Walker is a racist” rhetoric....dude didn’t give me racist vibes at all....just a great soldier that’s been dealing with PTSD trying to fill some impossible shoes and feeling inferior to Steve Rodgers without the serum....

Not going lie.. I need sam to go back to this haircut to full embrace how I view this dude

1618728810933.jpeg

yall keep violation this dude lmfao. i feel like this is a Clarence reference, put some respek on my guy falcon :rofl: man helped fight thanos gang,

DismalThreadbareAmericancrocodile-max-1mb.gif

dude could help save the world again and yall still will be like 'yea but he went to a private school' i can't LMFAO

nah I'm feeling this.

peep my guy tony leung, word to "Hard Boiled" :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: real ones know.

EDIT:
fixed :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom