WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That’s why they needed to give Asian Jim a part

or they could have watched crazy rich Asians and picked off as many OTHER actors as they could, that they haven’t already

save Lana condor for jubilee.. or silk

Last edited:
they’ll probably go super young for jubilee like they’re doing with america chavez and ms marvel

and lana might be 30 by the time xmen gets going

Yea makes sense to go young, especially when they should go young with the X-men as a whole and she’s supposed to be younger

Silk works

@danger style you think Shang-Chi lives in The Sunset or Inner Richmond? lol
Aye! My wife’s grandma lives off the same street as Richmond High (Alfreda?) but I know Richmond/San Pablo decently.

Tons of Asian actors and actresses, Disney needs to just stop being lazy.

For awkwafinas character they should have casted Jennifer Lawrence. White wash the movie to prevent another trump getting elected. Give em a little something so they not so angry

is that name safe to google at work?

NOPE

1629568052066.jpeg

1629562136453.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s why they needed to give Asian Jim a part

or they could have watched crazy rich Asians and picked off as many OTHER actors as they could, that they haven’t already

save Lana condor for jubilee.. or silk
No to Silk lol

Digging the suit in general, might be my favorite MCU suit so far. Feels like a good balance of modern and classic mid-60s Spidey.

Kevin Feige just gave us a ‘Deadpool 3’ release news

Talking to ComicBook, Marvel’s top exec addressed Reynold’s recent estimates that Deadpool 3 has a good chance to start filming next year. Asked whether Marvel has a release window for the Deadpool 3 penciled in internally, Feige replied, “we do.”

“The script is in the works, and Ryan is working very hard on it with our writers as we speak,” Feige continued.

Here’s what Reynolds said about shooting Deadpool 3 next year:

The percentage chance? I don’t know. I couldn’t assign a percentage to that. I’d say it’s 50/50 maybe? We’re really actively developing it and getting it into pretty good shape. What the hell month is it? August? Oh next year? Probably pretty damn good. I’d say 70%.

Back
Top Bottom