WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

ridley scott can't talk crap about bad scripts when the last 3 things he put out were prometheus, alien covenant, and raised by wolves which were decent but also frustrating to watch.
Ridley Scott didn't even do Raised By Wolves.

He executive produced that.

His most recent joint was that Last Duel flick which was poorly recieved at least in the box office.

He also made that Gucci movie with Gaga that's about to come out.

Last edited:
Reverse pedo love story for starters. There’s a ton they should of just not put in the movie. They need to change the plot completely :lol:

I thought shorty was faking when she followed him at the end. Im thinking she was gonna set him up........but nah she really wanted to be with him :lol:

yeah unless they're setting up Sprite for some teenage high school drama show as she ages and lives a "normal" life on D+, it was unnecessary. Although it made my opinion of her as a whiny brat much worse, so if that's what they were going for it worked.

Big talk from the Aliens guy. He can relax.
I really can't think of a director that can get away with talking that **** cuz they either got terrible movies on their resume or they've already made superhero movies or expressed desire to make one.

Even Spielberg is attached to one.

Last edited:
Notice its only slightly passed their prime people trying to talk down on superhero movies. I bet the same people would have a cow if they let comic book writers write these movies.

Denzel in a PTA movie would be something, I hope it happens.

There was a time not long ago where artistic movies and the MCU could coexist successfully but superhero movies have muscled out the competition ever since the pandemic.

If it isn't some sort of franchise it doesn't have a chance of being #1 unless its one of those rare every blue moon big hits (and then those end up as franchises).

DEADLINE: Your main gripe about superhero movies?

SCOTT: Their scripts are not any ****ing good. I think I’ve done three great scripted superhero movies. One would be Alien with Sigourney Weaver. One would be ****ing Gladiator, and one would be Harrison Ford…

DEADLINE: Blade Runner

SCOTT: They’re superhero movies. So, why don’t the superhero movies have better stories? Sorry. I got off the rail, but I mean, c’mon. They’re mostly saved by special effects, and that’s becoming boring for everyone who works with special effects, if you’ve got the money.

I don't think ridley or the interviewer even know what superheroes are. No one would say Ripley, Maximus, or Dekker are superheroes.

Back
Top Bottom