WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

64395A59-339B-4DEC-A3FF-5CD3C1878D20.gif

what if Harry who died is resurrected and coming to help?
Nah, Franco is getting cancelled right now in Hollywood lol

Rewatching the trailer and none of these villains are the versions from the films. They’re all variants!

You have Doc with red tentacles.

There’s Electro that’s a mix of his comic book look and ASM2.

The Green Goblin that’s possibly rocking the goggles with no helmet in the film.

This is wild!
The Lizard actually looks more like his comic version and is huge.

I know we’ve discussed this in the past, but seeing all 3 Spideys on screen will be more epic than Rogers picking up Mjolnir in Endgame. That’s why they aren’t giving it to us in trailers.

Last edited:
The thing about Rogers picking up Mjlonir is it was unexpected. Cool but not that hyped (only one movie hinting at it).

Tobey and Andrew with Tom in one movie is bigger than Spiderverse hype (the comic) cuz that's literally the culmination of Spider-Man's entire film history.

For big budget, mass appeal block busters that appeal to both middle brow and high brow film goers?

I don't think you can have a 5 that doesn't include Ridley.
Spielberg
Nolan
Burton
Cameron
Jackson
Howard
Zemeckis

But to be more fair lets take out Nolan and Jackson given the start of their prominence compared to the much older peers.

The big budget stipulation seems weird to me cuz outside of a select few most of these directors have seen big success in the box office off of one movie. Usually not multiple like Cameron or Spielberg. But I guess box office success was defined differently in the 80s and 90s.

But Ridley's definitely top 10

Last edited:
Rewatching the trailer and none of these villains are the versions from the films. They’re all variants!

You have Doc with red tentacles.

There’s Electro that’s a mix of his comic book look and ASM2.

The Green Goblin that’s possibly rocking the goggles with no helmet in the film.

This is wild!

For Ocks red tentacles…There’s a scene in the trailer where it shows Ock applying Starks nano tech to his tentacles…Check at 1:57…Plus earlier scenes of the bridge fight they look normal…

Going to assume Ock ans Goblin are the ones we’ve seen in the previous movies, while the other three are very similar variants…

Also if y’all really want to pick things apart, at 2:11 the Goblin shown sure does look like the version of Harry from Amazing Spider Man 2…

ALSO, also…Who wants to bet that it’s Andrew’s Spidey that’s saving MJ from falling…Or at the very least distracting a villain who’s about to take out Tom’s Spidey giving him the chance to save her…

“They all die fighting Spider-Man. It’s their fate”.

Didn’t catch that.

that’s different than “they all died fighting Spider-Man”.

whats funny is just this morning, garfield was promoting another film and said…
(but all i got from it is he knew he wasnt gon be in the trailer :lol: )

"Listen, I'm not in the film. I love Spider-Man, I always have, I was so happy to have played the part. I'm so excited to see what they do with the third one," Garfield says in the video below. "Just like you are, to be honest. That's not the diplomatic answer, I really, really mean it."

"I love Tom Holland, I love [director] Jon Watts, I love [producers] Amy Pascal and Kevin Feige, and what they've done with those movies and that character,"
he continued. "It's an important character to me. So I'm just really excited to see what happens in the third one, as you guys are."

Back
Top Bottom