WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Maybe he was expecting a black panther kind of impact with kids dressing up and wanting to be black panther but his character is missing a cool hero name, costume, and abilities. Wong and Ned are better characters >

guy is sassy.
You know I thought it was a lil aholy, but then I thought about it. If he was black I’d just be like..
19158D46-BC8D-4B46-A65B-96E863868FD6.gif

So..

Get your shine, my guy.

do you guys think well finally get a stronger/more advanced spiderman?

theyve been bringing him along slower than a rookie quarterback and if you think back he really hasnt done anything besides get roughed up and make some pretty rookie mistakes.

which is understandable because hes young but were going on the 3rd movie.

do you guys think well finally get a stronger/more advanced spiderman?

theyve been bringing him along slower than a rookie quarterback and if you think back he really hasnt done anything besides get roughed up and make some pretty rookie mistakes.

which is understandable because hes young but were going on the 3rd movie.

Dude is about to have two Spidey OG's teach him as they take on their Greatest Villains. I think everybody's ready to see him mature. I can't recall ever seeing a Coming of Age movie where it took 3 whole movies though:lol:

Dude is about to have two Spidey OG's teach him as they take on their Greatest Villains. I think everybody's ready to see him mature. I can't recall ever seeing a Coming of Age movie where it took 3 whole movies though:lol:

yea man this is the point i was trying to make without getting too wordy.

I feel like he did more in the fight at the airport in Civil War than any other time we've seen him. and then he got dumbed down.

In homecoming he was just starting out, thats understandable.

In infinity war he really was only a nuisance to cull obsidian, struggled to pull the gauntlet off thanos and catch mantis.

In endgame he was a running back with the gauntlet for a few seconds and the iron spider suit did any of the work.

In no way home he really didn't do anything besides shock a bunch of drones and pretty much get his butt kicked the entire movie until his spider sense made him aware of Mysterio's hologram. Even against the elementals he really didn't do much.

yea man this is the point i was trying to make without getting too wordy.

I feel like he did more in the fight at the airport in Civil War than any other time we've seen him. and then he got dumbed down.

In homecoming he was just starting out, thats understandable.

In infinity war he really was only a nuisance to cull obsidian, struggled to pull the gauntlet off thanos and catch mantis.

In endgame he was a running back with the gauntlet for a few seconds and the iron spider suit did any of the work.

In no way home he really didn't do anything besides shock a bunch of drones and pretty much get his butt kicked the entire movie until his spider sense made him aware of Mysterio's hologram. Even against the elementals he really didn't do much.
He's still a kid :lol: . Even more apparent when he messes up the spell in the trailer. You can't expect a kid to be a leader. He still has to grow up.

Aren’t they talking about going the whole other direction with Spidey tho? :lol: Idk why they feel the need to keep him trapped in HS.

That's definitely the issue. Dude has been in High School for 2 movies, too long. All the other Spidey's started off right by letting Pete graduate asap.

Have they even showed Holland Pete use a camera yet, at all?:lol: Three movies in and he doesn't have a single real world skill to help hide he's Spidey. Assuming people will forget who he is again after this movie?

That's definitely the issue. Dude has been in High School for 2 movies, too long. All the other Spidey's started off right by letting Pete graduate asap.

Have they even showed Holland Pete use a camera yet, at all?:lol: Three movies in and he doesn't have a single real world skill to help hide he's Spidey. Assuming people will forget who he is again after this movie?
Now that I think about it, unless Strange does eventually fix everything at the end of NWH, Peter working at the Bugle is pretty much off the table.

EDIT: I guess with social media being a thing, him working at a newspaper isn’t really relevant or necessary.

There's no point in having him in HS if its only gonna last for two movies. :lol: . A trilogy of him being in HS was expected once we knew he was gonna be in HS to begin with.

We don't even know if Peter will be a photographer. Selling photos of Spiderman to the Bugle isn't exactly gonna work in 2021.

You know I thought it was a lil aholy, but then I thought about it. If he was black I’d just be like..

So..

Get your shine, my guy.
Yeah, he does come off arrogant at times lol. But that's cool a part two will happen.

We don't even know if Peter will be a photographer. Selling photos of Spiderman to the Bugle isn't exactly gonna work in 2021.

What if?….he’s been the one exposing Bow Wow in all these Bow Wow challenges? #zooooom

peter could be in high school and still show some resemblance of a superhero

them not giving us anything is my point (4 movies in)

im hoping that changes and he doesnt just get bailed out again in no way home

Back
Top Bottom