WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

really enjoyed moon knight up until that last episode.

there really was no need to turn ol girl into wonder woman. moon knight couldnt beat old *** ethan hawke himself?

why trap ammit into a human body and not kill him? wasnt that the whole point?

Don't know much about She-Hulk, but looking forward to watching it. Probably not at midnight though.

there really was no need to turn ol girl into wonder woman. moon knight couldnt beat old *** ethan hawke himself?

Watch the end credit scene

Reactions: 907

1652877187988.gif

I know I'm a little late to some of the replies but I seriously don't understand how some would never want the role of T'Challa to be recasted. These must be fans that were introduced to the character via the MCU and other than that have little knowledge of the character.

At the end of the day, isn't the character himself and the stories yet to be told more important than the actor that portrayed him? No shade to Chadwick at all. He brought T'Challa and BP to life. But I think even he knew the stories yet to be told and the character living on and continued to be seen on the big screen are more important.

The first BP was a big deal. I loved seeing how people immediately embraced it and went dressed up to the movies just to see it. A T'Challa/Storm wedding as part of a movie could be a bigger deal IMO. Especially if the studio did it right . But some people want to hold on to Chadwick instead of having bigger moments for the character and the story? I dont get it...
302E6671-7CF2-4AD1-9FD2-101FCA7884C0.gif

Can you imagine the size of She-hulks turds. My goodness. Like do dinosaur fossils

Also for the comics enthusiasts, does Jennifer Walker have an arch nemesis?

I feel like Marvel has tended to go with the humor route with her book.

ive always thought Titania as her main villain

theres abominatrix and with abomination in the series maybe we’ll see the female version?

Has there been any MCU movie/show where the first trailer was straight SyFy channel CGI? That's just another part of the MCU formula at this point:lol:

Did you not watch the entire episode? :lol:

You should know by now a Marvel project isn’t over until ALL the credits are shown.

Back
Top Bottom