WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

they released some iffy moon knight cgi so maybe if they showed him off more in the trailer people could have said something and fix some things?

look, no one is saying this show sucks based solely on cgi, we are simply saying the cgi sucks and for all we know thats the final look

a lot of us are gon watch and check it out and if the story is good then it might be overlooked but the main criticism is cgi thats presented to the audience and not much else

why are yall acting like people are saying that they should not even bother releasing it anymore?

again the chi can be judged, thats where the criticism is, not the whole show

And then its not bad in the final product, then what? I guess you can take credit? Idk. When we get like a week or 2 our from release, then we can panic :lol: Also, we know Marvel will bald-face lie in a trailer. :lol:

And then its not bad in the final product, then what? I guess you can take credit? Idk. When we get like a week or 2 our from release, then we can panic :lol: Also, we know Marvel will bald-face lie in a trailer. :lol:

right, they lied on the trailer by making the chi look bad on purpose

:lol:

and i dont give a damn about credit, nonones gon remember or single me out as the only one who fought for better cgi but if we get a better product then ill just be happy

no its not cw level and it shouldnt be, not even close (that cgi is teetering that line though) but its also not even close to film or even other streaming platform quality

and no i am not expecting endgame quality, why is evryone thinking everyone is expecting that when they deliver a shreklike cgi? (yes thats an exageration to make a point) i dont expect a hundred/thousand of background villains cgi’d battling, its literally two characters CGI’d and ruffahulk has a small part and they just got to transfer what they did from multiple films to the show for him

so really its CGI for one character, ONE :lol:

id get the “stretched thin” part if this had 20 CGI’d character but its not even close to that and moon knights cape looked like crap so dont give me the “end products gon be better“ bs, cape cgi should be mastered by now

and then theres some youtuber (one person) who does this deepfake that does a better job than a whole team in mandalorian and does it within days of the episodes release (so good that they hired him)

so we cant always have excuses for marvel

$25m per episode for gods sake

this is why they get away with mediocre shows because we are just ready to roll over and take what they give and yes i am even including myself in that list but we got to at least speak up (or at least yell at out NT constituents) when something isnt good
I'm glad the star wars department considered the fans' feedback and actually took up on the person who made the better Luke deepfake. Fav and Filoni are definitely on the fans' nose when it comes to delivering the right product and it was apparent in Mando's side quest in the Boba's MIDalorian series :lol:.

On the MCU side however, they definitely took a lot on their plate and aren't really dishing the quality. It's okay stuff and I'm glad it's not as trash as CW. So let's see if they're keen to producing quality over quantity when it comes to newer series. Cuz I would take overall quality if it meant longer time ironing out the post -production.

The train has left the building for the streaming wars. Unless they hire more vFX or outsource it to keep pace with the amount of content, this is what we’re going to get.

This could be a dope sex in the city meets MCU joint. But we all know it’s not going there lol.

Yeah I don’t get the in-depth continued criticism about the She-Hulk cgi.

It’s going to look better when it premieres. I feel like this has happened before anyway. They just wanted to get a trailer out to give another reason for ppl to keep Disney+.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if they had released a trailer with no She-Hulk or cgi at all in it :lol:

I'm glad the star wars department considered the fans' feedback and actually took up on the person who made the better Luke deepfake. Fav and Filoni are definitely on the fans' nose when it comes to delivering the right product and it was apparent in Mando's side quest in the Boba's MIDalorian series :lol:.
still waiting for them to announce that the grand inquisitor is an april fools joke

they used the entire budget on luke and the baby rancor

The season finale end credit scene will be him still on the operating table lmao

3A5A7A5B-2CBB-49C6-B85F-45E45AE2EB95.gif

anyone watch their USA show Covert affairs?
I vaguely remember it cuz of Piper.

Trust in Feige cuz these guys don't even got a wiki page and everything else I see they've been involved in/created was nothing to really praise.

Back
Top Bottom