WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Love and Thunder seems to be great. More of the same.

I love how Bale's Gorr lack of color almost seems to be sucking up all the vibrancy of the color on screen. Its almost like he's a character out of the Sin City movies the way the black and white changes the whole vibe of a scene.

Also was that fat Russell Crowe as Zeus? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
I enjoyed Taika Waititi's humour in Ragnorok, I hope he turn's it up in Love & Thunder.

Bale as the Villain is intriguing as well

Who else has made the DC to Marvel jump?

Bale, Keaton, Reynolds?

3.jpeg
VoldemortHeadshot_DHP1.png

-foe

FE3C9B21-7425-4720-B36E-B9B1F0D201A6.png

Peep the statues! Living Tribunal, Uuatu. Is that Death on the left??

I can’t make out the two back ones on the left but the middle bust looks familiar and the last one looks like Silver Surfer to me.

Maybe the middle bust is Eon?

Last edited:
Let’s be real gorr isn’t an appealing looking character in book or on screen. That being said I’m still looking forward to this.

FE3C9B21-7425-4720-B36E-B9B1F0D201A6.png

Peep the statues! Living Tribunal, Uuatu. Is that Death on the left??

I can’t make out the two back ones on the left but the middle bust looks familiar and the last one looks like Silver Surfer to me.

Maybe the middle bust is Eon?
The last one on the left is Infinity. Eternity’s sister.

If you follow the trend of them all being cosmic Marvel characters middle left probably is Eon. Good guess. It is like the ugliest ahead of Oblivion and Ego.

The last one on the left is Infinity. Eternity’s sister.

If you follow the trend of them all being cosmic Marvel characters middle left probably is Eon. Good guess. It is like the ugliest ahead of Oblivion and Ego.
can yous break down these things and their importance as to what they are in the marvel universe

i keep seeing people mention the living tribunal

Google is your best friend lol
lol yea i know i just feel like they never get to the point especially now that theyre popping up and people want to throw everything out there so they can say they called it if it shows up in the movie

Kevin Durant “just shut the **** up and watch the game” type response is needed for the people that over analyze these trailers

Back
Top Bottom