WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

mcu.PNG

Yeah, the comedic pieces felt like an animated movie in the early/ mid 2000s, just one punch line after another.

I personally hated the movie but my wife (who's not too into marvel) loved it because it was a romcom. I guess they catered to a more casual audience.

Once they showed a naked Hemsworth, I knew it was catered to women.

So the pixelated butt-cheeks in Thor 4 hit different than when they did this scene in the first movie?

j/k I know what you mean:lol:

DISNEY’s interface is super bad.

Kept falling asleep during the last 5minutes of Ep3 of Falcon and WS.
This morning I am finally up to finish, at 6;05 I started loading it, to get back to the last 5minutes. I wasn’t ready to watch the last 5 until 6:18. Watched that, and now starting E5. Half an hour almost it took me.

This morning I am finally up to finish, at 6;05 I started loading it, to get back to the last 5minutes. I wasn’t ready to watch the last 5 until 6:18. Watched that, and now starting E5. Half an hour almost it took me.
Sounds like Apple TV. Was trying to finish ep.4 of Loot, as I was a little over halfway through, tried to fast forward it, and after about 3 mins of FF show time, it just would tell me the video isn’t available, and to check my internet connection. Did that 4 times before I decided to watch something else. I was using my Google TV with Chromecast dongle.

You really could’ve skipped the whole thing. I can break that whole series down in 3 sentences. Imo that was the weakest show yet.
Sam is the new Captain America.
He doesn’t like being called black(the real Anthony Mackie there)
Julia Dreyfus probably are forming The Thunderbolts.

Hmm, Deadpool 3 announcement on Saturday?
I can only imagine that there will be some announcement. It is interesting that Logan was included and that Jackman is also promoting the release though.

Not getting my hopes up lol..

in this day and age, it super dumb to still keep Hall H a secret

it really should be shown on youtube or even put it on D+ so subrcirbers get a little extra perk

really have no idea what the benefit of keeping it a secret whatever the hells going on in there and whats talked about

Back
Top Bottom