WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

After this revelation - assuming it is Wolverine - I wonder how will mutants be introduced? Could they have already been in existence, living among normal humans and a reality warper hid their presence, or a psychic - with cerebro?- wipe mutants from everyone’s memories?

When you have mutants who are hundreds and even thousands of years old, they can’t just been birthed without damaging their backstories - Wolverine, Apocalypse, Seleene.
Easy fix Prof X been blocking it out their minds. Boom! Case closed or Kang

Will be interesting to see how they introduce them for sure.

One thing though, I remember earlier in the thread there was rumors of Taron Egerton playing Wolverine etc.

I saw Blackbird this past week & I would totally be fine with him playing him. His aggressive acting is good.

PO

Just finished Endgame, it was great watching them back to back.

WASPS ANDD ASPS WASPS ANDD ASPS You're 100% right. It was easy to do with with Natalie Portman dying too and Gor being a broken father, yet they wanted to go for the comedic tone too heavy, even more than Ragnorak. It kinda makes me appreciate the balance of action, drama, and a little comedy with Far From Home.

i got to dig it up here but i fancasted jodie comer as sue

1661803017291.jpeg

1661803112693.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom