WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So is Modern Family, so was Cheers, so Seinfield. Should season 2 be shot like a reality show where they sit around at a coffee shop? The “problem” you just make some **** up based of nothing, then get mad when it doesn’t meet your absolutely baseless expectations. Thats exactly what they’re telling you NOT to do. Speculations are cool and fun, but that all they should be. Stop trying to to know what something is before it comes out, and take things for what they are and not what you thought it was going to be.
Calm down, my man. I said I enjoyed the show. It wasn’t a perfect product and simply stated maybe this Disney sitcom can try to be more sitcom ish. The end. If ya want, you can join the chorus and yell at Jenn or enroll in Emil Blonsky’s therapy for all that underlying anger.

Woooooow yall because they straight told you the ending you wanted was contrived…..AND you never played Portal. This is STRAIGHT out the comic.

I stayed away from She Hulk at first because I'm not a big fan of fourth wall breaks

I ended up liking the show overall because they didn't really go over the top with that stuff

Then the finale drops :stoneface:

I should have trusted my instincts

harrison ford gonna rock a mustache?

GettyImages-470293065.jpg

I stayed away from She Hulk at first because I'm not a big fan of fourth wall breaks

I ended up liking the show overall because they didn't really go over the top with that stuff

Then the finale drops :stoneface:

I should have trusted my instincts
I gave it a chance. it didn't disappoint to DISAPPOINT !

Cool finale.
Glad i got the Sakaar debut! :pimp:
A.I KF with the black hat. :lol:

Also, them actually referencing this meme? Im crying. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PO

Last edited:
Funny enough those who defended this **** show all through out, somehow drew the line at this episode, I took a dump on this series the whole time and this episode was literally the only one that was redeemable, mostly because it pretty much admitted negative critique was justified, she called her own writers lazy and predictable, her show cliche and even addressed the low budget CGI…the fact that it can literally tell ya that straight to your faces and a lot of people ate it up for 8 weeks, talmbout this is one of the best D+ series, is the reason why I considered this episode actually decent, they clowning ya hard, I’m not sure if intentionally or unintentionally, but still pretty funny.

This is funny, because the finale wasn't poking fun at the people who enjoyed the show, they were poking fun at viewers with predictable expectations & complaints like you. :rofl:

Lot of people have expectations for any MCU show, including myself, but everyone in here had an open mind to just watch the show for what it is & not be mad it didn't go a specific route except you. :lol:

They have been kinda clear with what kind of show this would be from the beginning (funny, 4th wall breaking, fun cameos, less drama etc) but they knew some people would expect different & want that "classic" marvel ending (big bad, big fights etc) & they were like yeah nah we told you this is what the show will be, so deal with it. :lol::pimp:

So, yeah this is right ending for THIS show. :D
Really loved how that used that comic influence for the real crazy 4th wall breaking here in the finale. It's the live action version of her popping out the comic panels.

PO

Last edited:
that post of mine was somewhat in jest but not really but this is different

in the show she literally changed everything, she could have said "i want to win the lottery" and "summon mephisto so i can squash him and get these internet nerds of our back" and it would have happened, being in that room with kevin pretty much gave her franklin richards power and now every time theres something bad that happens whats gon prevent her from doing the same thing?

if she's in WWH then why not just go to the writers room and say hulk never went back to sakaar or in the thunderbolts movie why not just prevent any tragic ending it might have?

its the same issue with time travel but at least they kind of put a loophole on that and how it messes with the multiverse and all these confusing stuff a normal brain cant track, now they add another meta thing that is it going to affect the multiverse? can jen just bully the writers to not have multi-verses anymore? cant she just force them to make matt her boy toy?
the finale did great things like the intro and the very finale

but opening up to be extra meta like that is like moving forward if theres something she doesnt like happen she can just keep doing that? they started the precedence... so can we just change how infinity war ended? can natalya not die? can og gamora live? can we make gorr a better villain? can we racast exra miller? i mean where does it end?

but that just me, the finale just didnt work for me

Hey brotha, i think it's kind of expected we don't have to worry about those type of scenarios & things like this, at this scale, will only occur in the context of this type of show.

This show's finale doesn't have implications on the grand scale of the MCU or the multiverse like that. It's just something different & fun that stayed true to the theme & tone of the show.

Yall thinking way to into this. :lol:
I think there was even a line in the episode about how Jen can't rewrite the MCU after this anymore too, since the "glitch" was fixed.

PO

Last edited:
man, you cant say we’re thinking way too much into this when we dedicated hours to watch this show and actually enjoyed it and be disappointed in the end

we’re almost to 5000 pages in this thread and close to 15 years deep in the mcu and we have discussed and analyzed and scrutinized the smallest and craziest thing

we are here every week when there’s a show, on standby when there’s a new trailer and just converse endlessly when a new movie comes out with varied opinions

and spent hundreds if not thousands on tix and merch and experience…

and now we really gon just tell people here they’re thinking way too much?

:rofl:

Last edited:
^^
Oh, I don't mind that you are disappointed with the finale man, that's your opinion.

I simply just wanted to point out for those quotes, it's just expected we as the viewers don't have to worry about Jen re-writing time or MCU movie endings or anything anytime she appears on a project like that.

I just wanted to say this finale is kind of a one-off & it wouldn't impact anything like that. It's just something meant to be fun & crazy. That's it.

But yeah voice your thoughts man. I ain't stopping you. I was just voicing mine on how this finale is not meant to be taken THAT serious.

We are all in this thread all the time shooting the ****, I just wanted to share my perspective as well.

PO

Last edited:
^^
Oh, I don't mind that you are disappointed with the finale man, that's your opinion.

I simply just wanted to point out for those quotes, it's just expected we as the viewers don't have to worry about Jen re-writing time or MCU movie endings or anything anytime she appears on a project like that.

But yeah have it man. I ain't stopping you. I just wanted to say this finale is kind of a one-off & it wouldn't impact anything like that. It's just something meant to be fun & crazy. That's it.

PO

not just my feeling on the bad finale but thinking about this stuff is perfectly normal because of everything i said

but ill play along because saying its just meant ot be fun and crazy and nothing else is a bad excuse for lazy writing

how do we know this should have no effect? because it goofy? thos4 is insanely goofy and thats gon have ramifications

because they may have said the glitch is fixed which i think about 99% of the viewers missed?

how is she not just gon wanna fix it breaking the wall still when anything bad happens in season 2?

has mcu shown they are capable of such things? i mean i feel like they wont do it because its too insane and why my post is partly in jest but who knows?

they opened up a can of worms and you really cant just argue about it by saying “thinking about it way too much” when this is what the books, tv shows and films taught us to do, a comic book chapter ends and you imagine where things are going in the next chapter, a tv finale leaves you in a cliffhanger and your mind runs wild on whats going to happen next season, the movie just turns to black screen in the end to make you create your own ending in your head…

so yeah, the finale was written bad to me but they opened a can of worms and im going to think of how it could have an over arching result or consequence in the greater MCU because the MCU themselves has trained us to think that way with end credits and their own algorithms of each film bridging to another film or leading to a big avengers event film… starting in the very beginning ever since nick fury showed up in IM1 and they know what they were doing with the “space engineer“ in wandavision so dont tell me we’re just thinking way too much about this stuff :lol:

K.E.V.I.N. did this to us

Last edited:
Marvel Studios DESERVE to do something this outlandish to end of one their shows/movie. That’s it

Y’all wanted another straight battle and mundane conclusion to a show? Y’all still would have complained about the show anyway. They had a chance to do something crazy and with she-hulks history of 4th wall breaks when are they ever going to get a chance to bring in Kevin Feigie and the rest of the MCU from our point of view?

Look what we had in a D+ tv show

Daredevil MCU debut
Hulk
Abomination
SKAAR

And yet y’all still complained about the show. There is absolutely no satisfying you people, it’s annoying. If it doesn’t go perfectly like how you wanted we get an uproar. Do better guys, go indulge in Star Wars or DCEU if Marvel Studios is such a disappointed.

not just my feeling on the bad finale but thinking about this stuff is perfectly normal because of everything i said

but ill play along because saying its just meant ot be fun and crazy and nothing else is a bad excuse for lazy writing

how do we know this should have no effect? because it goofy? thos4 is insanely goofy and thats gon have ramifications

because they may have said the glitch is fixed which i think about 99% of the viewers missed?

how is she not just gon wanna fix it breaking the wall still when anything bad happens in season 2?

has mcu shown they are capable of such things? i mean i feel like they wont do it because its too insane and why my post is partly in jest but who knows?

they opened up a can of worms and you really cant just argue about it by saying “thinking about it way too much” when this is what the books, tv shows and films taught us to do, a comic book chapter ends and you imagine where things are going in the next chapter, a tv finale leaves you in a cliffhanger and your mind runs wild on whats going to happen next season, the movie just turns to black screen in the end to make you create your own ending in your head…

so yeah, the finale was written bad to me but they opened a can of worms and im going to think of how it could have an over arching result or consequence in the greater MCU because the MCU themselves has trained us to think that way with end credits and their own algorithms of each film bridging to another film or leading to a big avengers event film… starting in the very beginning ever since nick fury showed up in IM1 and they know what they were doing with the “space engineer“ in wandavision so dont tell me we’re just thinking way too much about this stuff :lol:

K.E.V.I.N. did this to us
I guess MCU series tried to be like "Tremors" but failed at it as well. didn't really expect much from the series to begin with so my expectations were low. there are moments that were just cringy like, "this is the best that you can come up with?". like I said, my expectations were already low before it even began, so seeing some things disappoint further is really an indication that it wasn't thought out. I'm not saying that the series need to be perfect but atleast shouldn't be "consistently" poor.

Sneeker. I’m up there with you in criticizing if something isn’t the mark (my mark imo).

Bro, the fatigue was real in me. Hawkeye>Moon Knight>Obi Wan>skipped Ms Marvel>Thor Love and Thunder.

But I can’t front, I enjoyed She Hulk. Probably a 7/10 or 7.5/10. That last episode was clearly to shock and show MCU doesn’t have to be formulaic. Miss Gao clearly took her years of Feige Frustration and let it go for the world to see. In a weird way, she’s like Jenn with her (former) boss.

Based on what I’m hearing, everyone (minus WLM) will be back on the train when Black Panther 2 drops.

I do agree. They’re churning out too much so the product is suffering in the VFX, writing, etc. But I think the announced delays are to rectify that. They’re listening to the fans.

Now I’d only they’d give us more K.E.V.I.Ns. My man like Tyler Perry now (just copying what someone said).

If it doesn’t go perfectly like how you wanted we get an uproar.

where the hell is the uproar? a handful of NTers is an uproar? :lol:

again NTextremes

a week ago we were defending so you'rr up in arms with us and now we weren't happy with the finale and now its an uproar? we thinking way too much? we need to never go see marvel again?

i mean wheres the uproar? wheres the pitchforks? wheres the people boycotting marvel? where the people threatening kevine feiges life?

NTextremes NTextrems NTextremes

tell me, why does everyone have to love every single thing Marvel does so much? why is there no room for criticism or better yet a discussion?

again this is a discussion thread in a discussion forum, it cant be just everyone slurping K.E.V.I.N. for 4825 pages

and again just like you ask people a million times why people watch what they dont like (or you know, enjoy all the episodes until the finale) and as much as the thread annoys you... you still here bruv

would it hurt to take your own advice? or maybe start a "positive only + you got to bend over and all hail kevin feige MCU thread"? better yet start your own forum so you have the power to ban people if they say anything negative

your argument really just makes no sense

i can say "look at what Fox gave us: wolverine, cyclops, magneto, prof x, deadpool (before reynolds) etc... and yet yall still complain about the films..." :lol:

So are we ONLY allowed to criticize Sony and Warner Bros?

On the Hulk tip? What movie are they talking about? I remember someone saying Disney can’t make Hulk movies.

Back
Top Bottom