WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This movie going to become your new She-Hulk huh?

Nahhhhh that level of mediocrity is doubtful to be topped…..QuantumMania is right above L&T tho…least that’s where I would rank it….

def expected much more being that this was supposed to be the first intro to a menacing Kang variant, bruh got WORKED by Scott, Hope and Cassie, movie just needed to end with this variant having caused some legit damage to Scott, either losing Hope, Cassie or he himself getting stuck in the QR again….this happy ending was weak

Slow burn to what’s coming head but as far as the movie this was pretty solid. Best of the three for sure.
We still need Michael Peña to narrate at some point.

Was not expecting that mid credit screen at all 😮

movie wasnt that bad, definitely not as bad as Thor:Cringe&Disgust

plenty to nitpick but not as bad as some reviewers make it seem to be

dont like the ants taking out kang but i cant really think of how they were gon do it so i guess a cough out

and modok with the instant turn just because cassie called him a d*ck?

but those are the only two that stood out that i didnt like much, its a bigger impact because its in the end but it is what it is

It’s not horrible but I don’t think it was that great either.

Majors was good
with what he was given with, but goddamn that was a missed opportunity to not kill half the cast.

Douglas is so over it, why not have him, Janet, and Hope die in this? They are clearly running out of things for these characters to do and that would’ve been a good out for them while also establishing how Kang is not to be f’d with. It would’ve also showed how phase 5 is not messing around in comparison to 4.

Instead… he jobs to ants and everybody lives lol

Kathryn Newton doe :nthat:

818C78E1-6A53-4F3D-B02D-A0FCDD44A9BB.jpeg

SECRET INVASION And LOKI Season 2 Are The "Only Sure Bet" MCU Disney+ Shows To Premiere In 2023​

During San Diego Comic-Con last July, Kevin Feige announced plans for at least five new MCU-based shows to premiere on Disney+ in 2023, but it's now looking like Marvel Studios may have been a little too ambitious.

1676619734772.jpeg

1676619751416.jpeg

Feige revealed that we'd be seeing fewer Marvel shows on the streaming service going forward during a recent interview, telling EW that "the pace at which we’re putting out the Disney+ shows will change,” and THR has now published a follow-up report.

According to the trade, Loki season two and Secret Invasion are the "only sure bets" to debut this year, with the likes of Echo, Ironheart, Agatha: Coven of Chaos and the second season of What If...? unlikely to arrive in 2023 "as the studio spreads out its content and tinkers in post-production."

The report also mentions that the Nova series is now "on a slower path."

This decision to put the brakes on a steady stream of content has been referred to as a "franchise recession," but given the overall mixed (and we're probably being kind there) reception to Phase 4, we'd say a quality over quantity approach can only be a wise move.

Fake Paparazzi Hillary was quite a time. I still haven’t seen anyone drop the amount of “candid” pics she used to on that thread. You ain’t know if she was going to a Gala on a Tuesday afternoon or grabbing milk:lol:

damn, im curious if someone snitched and got the pics/post taken down in this thread…?

I hate yall again, I went to go see it.

Hes not dead.

Movie was good, not as good as Black Widow though.

That fake family was better than this real family.

Kang the Conquistador was good too.

i was expecting an intro to Kang and the quantum realm, pretty much got that. But not much in between. I was entertained but no real stakes on the line at any time. Kang felt OP most of the time but had "human" moments that brought it way down. Ants was a cop-out but he got out of it, and in the end he was electrocuted? but no confirmation of death...

quantum realm and Kang backstory was very necessary to set up the phase. Janet's QR life experience was interesting, totally assumed she was alone for 30 years.

Visuals were great, CGI was well done.

Back
Top Bottom