WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Everyone I try out a deck like that, I run into nonstop armor/destroyer decks :smh:
Might be the record for the biggest Apoc lol

3CA46E73-A967-4E35-97A9-63A3149B148A.jpeg

I’m hoping that somehow there’s a tie-in between the High Evolutionary and Kang so that he doesn’t become a one-off antagonist.

Even a tie-in with Nathaniel Essex would suffice.

I finally have over 6000 token. Is galactus the move? :nerd:

Thanos seem fun too

i think thanos/lockjaw is the meta right now, hate it when there’s a leech in there too

galactus is fun and its my go to when i need someone to retreat or win with a snap but it can be really predictable

id personally save the tokens and wait for them to drop in pool and get them cheaper

as much i enjoy galactus, i kind o regretted using 6k on it and having zero leftover

Shuri Zero for me right now. Mostly to just show off my inked Knullified Spider-woman

sometimes the game annoys me so much

this post reminded me i have a zabu/zero/shuri deck so i tried it again and didnt pull zero for the next 8 games

i know its all rng but gotdamnit

Yeah, the back and forth that'll happen with Disney Frank is gonna be a fun one. Especially since didn't Disney go out of their way to remove the skull emblem from his costume? He about to rock a Scrull skull or something:lol:

Back
Top Bottom