WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Blade, Wolverine, and deadpool are the only upcoming characters I'm hyped to see.

you’re not hyped for the various villains that are coming?

that’s what I’m most hyped for.. seeing the various X-men villains finally done justice.. and obviously doom

since og karen and foggy wont return and vanessa fisk was recast, some are speculating (already mad) that they might recast karen and foggy

1678510320220.jpeg

Last edited:
that is sick, must have been a newer addition

i like my pixel where his giving the middle finger but i might just grab that too

That Bob Iger tweet though, that I buy. The Quantumania backlash is real. I finally saw it and while it wasn't BAD (5.5/8 imo) it was pretty boring. Did we really need 3 Ant-man movies? The 1st one was a bold risk that paid off following the first Avengers. The 2nd one was a step down but still had it's charm with Scott's friends and big names like Goggins, Fishburne, and Pfeiffer and great use of the shrinking fights with Wasp. 5 minutes of Bill Murray can't compare.

Everybody is talking about Majors' Kang and I honestly didn't feel like it was all that. There were some sparks here and there but I don't see why all the praise. The Kang in Loki was better.

Looking back on AntMan3, I'm agreeing w/ Iger's statement. AM3 did nothing to contribute to or develop Scott's arc as AntMan. He's a static character throughout the whole thing, so calling it AntMan3 is essentially a misnomer. Same w/ Hope - no character progression at all.

We get a bit of fleshing out of Cassie, but not much beyond a few throwaway lines. We already know or can assume the complications in Scott's relationship with his daughter based on the flashes during EG.

The movie doesn't funtion to do anything except introduce Kang. Marvel never ran into that problem before b/c the Phases big bad was all merely alluded to in post-credit scenes.

In retrospect, who would've really been disappointed if AM3 wasn't a 2-part D+ special?

Back
Top Bottom