WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

just remembered that nebula and rocket are actually the two closest members of the guardians because there were that 5 years where everyone else were snapped and they only had each other in the group

1683492166640.jpeg

so her breaking into tears when she heard rocket survived completed her whole character arc

GOTG3 was good.
Gunn's finale lived up to expectations for me. But, I don't see this movie as something I'll revisit continuously down the line though.

Guess Loki S2 is next for us?

PO

Random thoughts:

I saw this in IMAX
This **** was WAY. TOO. LOUD.

Held back alot of tears.

"Hurt"- Lil Rocket :frown::frown::frown: damn near cried

I use to work in a science lab. We tested on animals. (we gave mice marijuana circa 2009)
i thought about that alot during this film

Quill vs Gamora: damn thats messed up. Your Mom dies, u get kidnapped and you travel the universe hopping from lily pad to lily pad looking for love from a woman. You finally find one and now she doesnt even remember you. She doesnt want you. Super sad.

Gamora and Nebula yelled ALOT.

But when Gamora returned to the Ravagers she seemed at peace and hapoy. THOSE were here family now. Not the guardians.

Damn near cried when they called Drax stupid.
its like the filmakers were talking to the audience. Drax's one liners were hilarious to me.
Bautista really showed his range acting like a "monkey"

Drax: :pimp:

I recognized Ratcatcher 2 from The Suicide Squad as the pink manager lady on Orgo.
Her fine *** :evil:

This **** was a 2.5 hour long musical playlist video :lol:

The first and last songs were :pimp: tho
cant remember the song in the beginning but the end song was Dog Days Are Gone by Florence and the Machine.

The High Evolutionary actor woulda been perfect as Kang too.

Rocket Racoon :pimp:

I really thought they woulda released all the animals to the new world the H.E. was talking about to be a perfect society.

AdaM Warlock was useless. Didnt even need to be in the film. That actor lifted all dem weights for nothing :lol:

Damn sure thought Quill was dead. Then remembered he's part god.

"Its not a trap its a Face Off" : lol
homie almost looked like Red Skull

Great movie. Gunn did a great job balancing multiple stories in one film.

How did Groot grow back so fast in this film?

How did Groot grow back so fast in this film?

groot just gets growth spurts

saw gotg2 last night and it was baby groot through the whole film and then he is a teeanger in the mid credit scene

his growth in gotg3 to the mid credit isnt as drastic in comparison

especially considering he showed off his kaiju form in the film

groot just gets growth spurts

saw gotg2 last night and it was baby groot through the whole film and then he is a teeanger in the mid credit scene

his growth in gotg3 to the mid credit isnt as drastic in comparison

especially considering he showed off his kaiju form in the film

I mean after he was reduced to just his head after the first fight with Warlock

So is the High Evolutionary not from Earth anymore? Like 616?

GoTG 3 definitely the best MCU film post phase III. My expectations for the Marvels isn’t that high.

this had all the ingredients of Vol 1 and Vol 2 but just didnt blend well.

cheesy corny jokes, played out themes, and i love the GotG series, but no.

music was good as always.

Marvel dun goofed. This weirdo James Gunn KNOWS how to put together a movie. DC gave him the reins and they ain't looking back.

yeah he knows how to makes movies, but knowing how to make movies was never DCs problem. the Execs getting in the way was.

Gunn cant fix that. you DC dudes need to give it up.

No.

It seems to be nothing like his comic origin which when you see the connection to Sinister, Centurius, Zola, etc. was pretty cool.

This guy is evil, I have no doubt he is Mr. Sinister's bff.

They prolly became friends over not tipping at the Asteroid M bar while High EVO was visiting Earth. EVIL.

RIP Counter Earth, RIP all our NT Counter Earth Counterparts. I was prolly a Parrot, "@Hijo Del Parrot"

James Gunn out did himself with this one. This film was sad, funny, heartfelt and weird. Good weird. The scene after Quill and Gamoras first meetup was a standout for me.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Peter is no longer “part God” after Ego died and severed his connection to “the light,” right?

Thats what i thought too........

Man damn near died over a Zune :lol:

Face all froze and bloated

Aint NO WAY he came back from that if he is just a human. Ol boy face looked like Emmet Till in the casket.

he can just get an Android now that he's chillin on Earth. :lol:

He can buy several. Upload the songs to a cloud so he aint gotta die next time **** falls out his pocket :lol:

Every character had their time to shine in this.

GOTG3 best Marvel movie since Endgame and best part of the trilogy.

GoTG 3 definitely the best MCU film post phase III. My expectations for the Marvels isn’t that high.

I will say this was the first MCU movie I've actually bothered watching twice since No Way Home, so that's a plus. But NWH is still undisputed as post-phase 3 #1 for me.

I didn't care too much for High Evolutionary. He killed an animal on-screen so I know that easily get viewers blood boiling but personally, I wasn't too impressed. Typical throwaway MCU boss-fight though. Was expecting him to use the telekenisis powers more at the end fighting the entire gang.

Adam Warlock was fine for me. I bought into the promo pics and thought he was going to do work but I was cool with having my expectation subverted. They explained why he was the way he was and I'm ok with that. But I also figured the die-hard Warlock fans might not have been on board with that. Boy really got that diesel just to flex once at the end:lol:

And Did Gamora and Nebula ever do those silly grunts to each other in the previous films? Nothing I wrote is a complaint, I cam in peace so please nobody read that defensively. This film is easy #2 post Endgame tv show or movie.

*My only "knock" on the film is why didn't Star-Lord put on his damn helmet in space? They went through all the trouble of getting the cool comic suits, but Gunn forgot he had one?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom