WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i like the idea of Spider-Man/Holland being one of the faces the MCU. Shoold be Spider-Man, Strange and I guess Captain Falco

I’m not a fan of Captain Marvel.

Maybe it’s Brie Larson but she gives off this entitlement that she has to save the universe and can’t attend to any of earths matters lol

Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Spiderman aren’t bad choices especially if Hulk, War Machine, etc being around.

But you can’t stop making Captain America, Iron Man, etc movies/toys.

Marvel just seems like a mess right now. They had the Franchise running perfect. Then End Game, COVID and Disney forcing them to do Disney+ shows.

Besides Loki, Disney hasn’t had a successful TV show. The premise, stars and budget were good. But missing the true compelling serial TV show formula.

1697391538038.jpeg

1697391556061.jpeg

1697391567565.jpeg

1697391580063.jpeg

1697391593453.jpeg

1697391605513.jpeg

Eh I liked WandaVision, Moon Kinght, What If? Series, and Hawkeye.

I enjoyed Falcon and the Winter Soldier considering everything that production went through. Enjoyed Ms. Marvel and She Hulk for what they were.

If anything, it’s the lack being a show/series and presenting them as 6 hour movies, that has hurt them.

in the end of this vid, they said “they called a friend” then its shows stormbreakers teleport power? so theyre teasing thors appearance?

Marvel Studios Was "Shook" By Negative Response To ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA

MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios author Joanna Robinson recently appeared on The Watch podcast and shared some inside intel on how Marvel Studios responded to the negative critical and fan response to Ant-Man's latest adventure.

"[Marvel Studios] is aware of what's happening to their brand," she says.

"My understanding, having talked to some people, is that 'Quantumania' really shook them, and I'm sure 'Secret Invasion' shook them further, but 'Quantumania' really shook them because they felt like they had something good. Because they all internally thought, 'Everyone's gonna love this.'"
"And then they put it out and people didn't. And then they were like, 'Oh no, our internal barometer is not attuned to what people want anymore.' With ‘Quantumania,’ they were like, 'We put out a banger.' And then that's not how a lot of people felt."

in the end of this vid, they said “they called a friend” then its shows stormbreakers teleport power? so theyre teasing thors appearance?

Probably Valkyrie?
Because knowing how Marvel is with their trailers, no way they don’t show Thor to drive some ticket sales.

PO

Last edited:
I didn’t mind Ant-Man either. I just think everyone wanted some sort of major devastation to occur with Kang as the new big bad & that didn’t happen.

But I think Kang being in that machine is not going to be good for anyone. Pretty sure they are saving Kang’s first slaughter for something shocking. Kind of like how Thanos washed Hulk & killed Loki in the same scene.

PO

I didn’t mind Ant-Man either. I just think everyone wanted some sort of major devastation to occur with Kang as the new big bad & that didn’t happen.

But I think Kang being in that machine is not going to be good for anyone. Pretty sure they are saving Kang’s first slaughter for something shocking. Kind of like how Thanos washed Hulk & killed Loki in the same scene.

PO
My thinking too. They werent going to have something huge happen in Ant-man. This was merely an intro.

My thinking too. They werent going to have something huge happen in Ant-man. This was merely an intro.
But they should've when he referenced other Avengers that he had killed before. That would've given Kang legit terror. RN he looks like the weakest variant who got whooped by Ant-Man.

Back
Top Bottom