WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hi Marvel, please make the Marvels good.

Sincerely,
A NT Captain Marvel Collector

IMG_6679.jpeg

So are Thor and Hulk still Avengers?

Maybe the Marvels will humanize Capt Marvel. She's involved in the comic universe but they probably overpowered her in the MCU to the point where she probably should be involved with major universal threats. They could split their cosmic and Earth into two storylines (or mystic, cosmic and Earth super hero fair).

They could. Thor was a boring character and they made him funny and reinvented him multiple times.

They can still redeem her but so far it’s been a big F.

One of his heralds is a lady, Frankie J, they have a song called, "Obssession." so its ok. It didnt say Silver Surfer was a chick now.

But if they do make Surfer a girl, it makes no sense cause there already is a female herald, just use her and let Surfer be his usual self.

Hi Marvel, please make the Marvels good.

Sincerely,
A NT Captain Marvel Collector

IMG_6679.jpeg

I will say the Cap Marvel suit from the first movie was perfection design-wise, mohawk and all.

Cheap cosplay pajama's are what I think of whenever I see commercials for the new movie.

Letting Danvers rock the crock top and Crocs may already be a top 3 choice in both movies combined, just gives her character some character. It's seemed like they casted Brie but haven't let her really do her thing, she's been directed to be so serious and mostly rigid. I'm thinking the sequel will let her do her thing and will surprise a lot of people. I get the projections are gloom and doom, but I really do think it could have legs if it's fun. Just can't underestimate the strategic holiday release.

I'm cool with this as long as they treat her better than previous female characters. With the MCU's track record, they don't need to gender swap anyone.
I agree. I some rare cases, I see where it MAY be necessary, but tbh, if they do the character justice, then there would be no need to do it. I do agree, they need to write their female characters better than they have been doing. I'm getting concerned about power scaling and the impending instruction of mutants, particularly some female mutants.

Dang....

Just replace him with Dr. Doom.

Kang the Conqueror died in AntMan and Loki kills the rest in Loki S2.

Solved.

Now trade everyone for Kyrie Irving.

they just made Tony Stark/IM a Kang variant in the comics i believe

that could be a good way to bring back rdj or get tom cruise to the mcu

feige just admitted too that one of the reasons tom didnt do IM is the studio couldnt afford on a risky project

Back
Top Bottom