WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Spent some time over on the MCU Reddit last night…It’s not for ME was the consensus, but judging by these early numbers / reviews, it’s apparently not for, well, mostly EVERYONE …I can honestly say I’m extremely happy for the 9 people it is for though…

In all seriousness…The strikes are over and this year as a whole will hopefully light a fire under the MCU’s ***…I’m not ready to completely tap out like I did with the DCU (Or whatever they’re calling it this week), but damn if they aren’t making it hard…

Last edited:
The day that half of y’all realize not everything is supposed to be catered to you then you will enjoy the content that is out there.

Black Panther to me is literally one of the greatest films of all time, great story blah blah blah but as a black man that’s big into “blackness” that movie was literally EVERYTHING. I remember reading some reviews about how they didn’t like the film and in my head I’m life guess what “NOT EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR YOU”

That’s the same **** with the Marvels, the movie is meant for GIRLS. It’s so pathetic when I see grown *** men write think pieces about why they don’t like this movie or ****ting on it.

Ms Marvel was the worst (even worst than She-Hulk) because of he show was literally about a 13 year old Muslim/Pakistani girl and I came in here and seen this grown *** 40 year old men whine and complain about how they don’t like it.

Bruh lol

THR:
Capture.PNG

im still trying to decide whether to go on a 3pm matinee (cheaper) then get home and watch the loki finale

or watch the lokie finale then see the film at night just in case theres a little something in the last episode that leads to the movie

im sure the movie stands alone but still….

Like you said, I don't think anything in Loki will tie into the Marvels movie as far as needing to see the finale first....

PO

i think the new mcu timeline book pretty much said venom and morbius as well as the upcoming spiderwoman film is canon (gonna be canon) to the mcu so this is relevant here

and yall dont dare say anything bad about venom and morbius unless you’re a symbiote wielding reporter and/or a self made living vampire because then you just dont understand and the film wasnt made for you

Morbius the character, not the movie. Im sure there will be a joke about the movie tho.

to be fair, i think they mean domestic

its still bad by mcu standards but i think ww bo is estimated around $140m?

Back
Top Bottom