WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They took a step back with the shows to see what was needed and what they can trim off. As for the movies, the two that were scheduled to come out next year in DP3 and Cap Brave New World, weren’t even finished or hallways through principal photograph when the actors joined the strike. Let alone post production, or if they were to need to do reshoots. So again, this isn’t because they goofed.

Wait, I thought Cap 4 had finished filming before the strike…

The upcoming 5 months of reshoots is said to be because they movie had disastrous test screenings…Plus 5 months, they basically re-filming this thing (For context the original filming started March 21st and ended June 20th)…Which is good because it shows they’re actually trying to fix things that don’t appear to be working…

Last edited:
“Incel’s” who are upset because it’s a female led super hero film apparently…Twitter is flooded with complaints about the toxic males bad mouthing this movie…

Meanwhile it’s males over 25 who actually showed up to watch this weekend…
are you saying that the community of incels is massive enough to influence or affect the reception of the film's downfall? considering how twitter is nowadays, do you believe that a massive number of people are able to access twitter and see those comments and believe them? I sure can't access twitter posts now so I have no idea on what's going on in that platform.

considering the success of the first film with a female lead, how different is it with this 2nd film with a group of female leads? are you sure it's about that?

are you saying that the community of incels is massive enough to influence or affect the reception of the film's downfall? considering how twitter is nowadays, do you believe that a massive number of people are able to access twitter and see those comments and believe them? I sure can't access twitter posts now so I have no idea on what's going on in that platform.

considering the success of the first film with a female lead, how different is it with this 2nd film with a group of female leads? are you sure it's about that?

I’m not saying anything like that…All I’m saying is that’s an EXCUSE angle that is being chirped on various other platforms…

Example if this excuse being used…
IMG_3291.jpeg

What I AM saying though, is that the movie is outright bad and there’s a good chunk of people who are doing everything they can to say it isn’t…Including coming up with various excuses, such as the above…Same thing I’ve said about the DCEU, at some point people are just going to have to accept that the content just isn’t up to par…

Last edited:
The strike didn't help either. Some promo tours would've moved that needle a Lil.
Odd music choices too, but I doubt I'm the demographic they shot for. :lol:

So Cap 4 was a turd like Falcon and Winter Soldier?

And now they have to reshoot it to make a good movie?

Is it the story? Is it the director? And they doing the same for Daredevil?

Wait, I thought Cap 4 had finished filming before the strike…

The upcoming 5 months of reshoots is said to be because they movie had disastrous test screenings…Plus 5 months, they basically re-filming this thing (For context the original filming started March 21st and ended June 20th)…Which is good because it shows they’re actually trying to fix things that don’t appear to be working…

Zero post production and effects was finished on that. Those early screenings even acknowledged that. Movie was halfway done.
So Cap 4 was a turd like Falcon and Winter Soldier?

And now they have to reshoot it to make a good movie?

Is it the story? Is it the director? And they doing the same for Daredevil?
Pandemic screwed up the plot of Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Main plot was a biological weapon that would have infected and spread throughout. They felt forced to rewrite it.

I’m not saying anything like that…All I’m saying is that’s an EXCUSE angle that is being chirped on various other platforms…

Example if this excuse being used…
IMG_3291.jpeg

What I AM saying though, is that the movie is outright bad and there’s a good chunk of people who are doing everything they can to say it isn’t…Including coming up with various excuses, such as the above…Same thing I’ve said about the DCEU, at some point people are just going to have to accept that the content just isn’t up to par…
Feels similar to the equal gender pay argument in sports. Don’t complain about the bottom line being crap when women don’t even turn out to support their own.

Incels aren’t the reason for bad BO numbers. The people “these movies are made for” should be the ones to blame.

Or maybe…the product just ain’t that good 🤷🏾‍♂️

Zero post production and effects was finished on that. Those early screenings even acknowledged that. Movie was halfway done.

I get it…I’m just saying it’s a good thing that they’ve pulled it back and decided to do the substantial amount of reshoots on it…Shows they aren’t willing to just push something through no matter what anymore…Glimmer of hope that they’ve decided to start course correcting sooner rather than later…Daredevil series is another example of this…

It’s wild we never got his true appearance except in What If. The last episode of season 1 of Loki is even more baffling since none of the variants were frost giants.

I honestly don't understand how people can say this movie was outright bad though. It was a fun movie. It wasn't Endgame, but it was fine. Granted, my expectations going in were very low. But I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom