WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

im guessing they wait until secret wars or something for some of the incursions to actually destroy some realities

should they do it like the Tournament of Power?

that would actually be awesome but not 378 hours long

They did this multiverse **** all wrong.

Shoulda been incursions destroying **** left and right. Whole movies filled with heroes doing hero **** then their loved ones or themseleves gettin wiped the **** out

**** Brie
**** Brie cheese too
And **** Charlize. She aint got **** to do with this movie but she gon' forever catch these strays.
I really thought this was where we were heading when they announced Infinity War.

Would love for them to eventually adapt some of Jonathan Hickman's
Avengers/Illuminati and Secret Wars material at some point whenever they get the FF universe up and running.

Got so much rich potential in those stories that would switch things up a bit while still keeping the massive stakes that the MCU can't get enough of.

Quantamania + those allegations really killed that entire storyline man

Still think they could seamlessly just recast and have it still make sense with the character but it sounds like they're moving on entirely

same thing happened with the flash. they could have recasted someone else other than Ezra. or re-shoot the whole film. or maybe digitally erase Ezra's face the way they erased Henry Cavill's stache in SvB.

How is this an interesting take? Its a fact?

You know what Imma stay away from NT for a while man
Versus everyone else's negative take? Its very interesting how information can be spun positively or negatively depending on who wrote it and who the audience is.

But "In the Media We Trust", right? (The media is NOT HERE TO HELP!)

GOD IS SO GOOD YALL

IMG_5615.gif

Ngl didnt even click on that video because I know its just to get views, but how are you going to say they cant replicate Endgame fast enough when the slow burn is what made it fire????

Versus everyone else's negative take? Its very interesting how information can be spun positively or negatively depending on who wrote it and who the audience is.

But "In the Media We Trust", right? (The media is NOT HERE TO HELP!)
But it's still something of note. Yes, the fact is that it bombed per MCU standards. However, this was a silver lining, not everything about The Marvels was absolutely terrible. The different takes aren't a bad thing.

Yes, the fact is that it bombed per MCU standards.
Whats does that even mean in reality??? One is not a good basketball player because they're not Michael Jordan? Second of all, I think yall are missing the point. All the media outlets were coming up with these weird as barometers of success to make the movie look bad: "It sold less tickets on a morning Tuesday at 70 degrees than other movies", vs a take that actually matters. Imagine if those same articles would've had that stat for a headline? Negativity drives engagement. Media manipulation be so obvious and people go for it...I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom