WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IDK. Marvel once put up this facade that they were some studio of creative talent. Since Edgar Wright left Ant-Man after 8 years of development, they ended up showing their true colors and its coming back to bite them. Whedon is more proof of that.

Still boggles my mind wright put in terms of work and marvel ****** that up

IDK. Marvel once put up this facade that they were some studio of creative talent. Since Edgar Wright left Ant-Man after 8 years of development, they ended up showing their true colors and its coming back to bite them. Whedon is more proof of that.

Still boggles my mind wright put in terms of work and marvel ****** that up
Really? I look at his body of work and am not surprised Marvel dumped him. Especially after the 8 years of dragging his legs.

Last edited:

As the franchise got bigger the big guns also pulled their weight. This is similar to Comic-Con San Diego, where at the beginning it was all about the Comics, creators and interaction and when the Warners, Sony and the rest saw the money they turned it in to the summer event of the year... at the expense of all the previous small merchants that made their best sales in there.

The further profit they make, the more pressure there will be for the directors to "align" the movies to the corporations desire....
ohwell.gif
Was Gunn pressured? Were the Russos pressured?

These directors are employees. They work for the company. I can't walk into my job and demand things be done a different way. If anything, that article is worse for Joss than Marvel. Bruh should've taken out that Thor scene. Don't know what made Joss use another useless horde of minions to be defeated so easily.

Last edited:
At this point I'm more inclined to believe that the Russos and Gunn just arent vocal about changes they were forced to make :lol: Gunn did say he wanted Stan Lee in Collector's museum, giving the camera the finger :lol:

I understand its marvel's house so you gotta play by their rules. But dont go tricking the public into believing the directors are making the movies they wanna make :smh:

Now I am wondering if favreaux made a **** movie or if Marvel forced stupid changes in the movie. Was Thor 2 better under Patty Jenkins? :nerd:

If those rumors about DC are true that they will let directors do what they want, they might have an advantage over marvel. But thats only under the assumption that they pick good directors and screenwriters. But thats a big "IF". Those "the director can do what they want" promises can only be believed after the final product is out.

Last edited:
If those rumors about DC are true that they will let directors do what they want, they might have an advantage over marvel. But thats only under the assumption that they pick good directors and screenwriters. But thats a big "IF". Those "the director can do what they want" promises can only be believed after the final product is out.
Does DC even have someone who would/could push the studio's agenda onto directors? 

I hardly like white girls but she would get it all

Jus recently became a boobs man outta no where

Same. I thought i was the only one :lol: I also grew an appreciation for smaller but toned butts. Like still got the curve but wouldnt jiggle for a minute and a half after being smacked.

Tho I like girls from all races, but I'll usually be seen with a white girl because I have by far the easiest time with em.

Christina Hendricks can get it tho. I would drench those thangs. She would be baptized in nut

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom