WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Those two are toxic as ****.
Looking like one of those couples always at each other's throats that you try to avoid at all cost :lol:

Damn shame to see that great run he was on go up in flames by his own doing though :smh:

Really was a fan of his Kang but hard to see him coming back to the franchise after this.

Not sure why he even let it go to trial either with all the **** that's been getting dug up/revealed.

:lol: Hey it's not a huge spoiler. I wish they would hire people to keep the cameras away though.
Yeah, I feel like there is a whole lot that has already been spoiled. Especially with this film supposedly Marvel's 'big' multiverse setup film. I would have preferred some of the leaks to be a surprise. But this is how things are these days.

This looks so good.
1702498910998.png
LFG

Edit: damn, just saw it’s fake…SMDH

Last edited:
LFG

Edit: damn, just saw it’s fake…SMDH

James Marsden getting to suit up in the Jim Lee style costume would be the ultimate apology for what they did to him as Cyclops. I remember seeing him for the first time in costume back in HS and I was like they nailed the look perfectly. Unfortunately, it was downhill from there:lol:

they still couldnt help themselves though, got to put that wierd breastplate and granny bikini bottoms

The funny thing is comic book Psylocke actually kept the girls covered. It was about as close as you could get to practical for a female character in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom