WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yesterday I was watch New Rockstars do yet ANOTHER breakdown for the Deapool trailer and it hit me. Wouldn't be AMAZING if NOTHING from the trailer was in the movie and its all a big troll in reference to how Marvel likes to 'fib' in their trailers. Its would be incridibly on brand for Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds. At the end of the day, does this movie even really need trailer?

For MCU marvel, wouldn’t be the first time

Or stuff from the trailer is basically start of movie

watched furiosa ealier today and at about 25min mark, everyone groaning as the trailers kept on coming

then at about the 35min mark, another “this trailer was approved…” and the groaning was about to explode then the dp/wolvy psa started and everyone just cheered and clapped :rofl:

Did you watch it at an AMC theatre? I stopped going AMC because the amount of trailers played before the film. :sick:

yah, imax at universal citywalk

i really have no other choice these days, AMC got the nicest and cleanest theaters and they're everywhere

i used to go to arclight and i loved it, zero trailers and they were one of the first to adapt reserved seating, unfortunately it closed down

Favorite meme to come out of this right here
IMG_6584.jpeg

This man had a whole woman ready to end it all for everyone..

And dude out chere comparing him to CP30

1716608144479.gif

I'm five minutes from an AMC, but I go to the movie theater downtown because they play no more than three trailers at most.

I used to go to another movie theater that had reclining seats and such, but AMC took over last year and I haven't been there since.

With AMC I timed how long their trailers go and it’s around 30 min. So unless it’s packed I wouldn’t sit down until 20 min after w/e time they say the movie starts.

Got love for Pedro Pascal, but I wish it was someone else like Dev Patel that got the Reed Richards role. Not really familiar with Rahul Kohli.

Is she a mattress actress?
he still banging alanah pearce on a daily so he'll be ok

lol far from it. She’s a video game writer. Worked on God of War Ragnarok. She was also a journalist for IGN.

young-thug-lil-durk-computer-meme.jpg

looking at that pic and after seeing furiosa, i wouldnt mind if anya is back as magik, she kinda looked the part

Is this an alternate future team? Who are the two in the corner next to onslaught light?
Think this is canon currently. Mutant safe haven gets wrecked, mutants outlawed on the run, Cyclops gathers best team he can put together for a resistance.

Temper is the girl- she got hot/cold powers (temperature regulation) similar to Storm
Kid Omega- Omega level telepath

Back
Top Bottom