WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

the multiverse is really a cop out to introduce new entourages without having the viewers stress on where they belong in the grand scheme of things.

Marvel had this problem in the past few years, which is why most of their content has been highly criticize. They’ve painted in these lines that were so limited, things weren’t so fresh.

So I’m optimistic on building these intro characters in different universes, because you can watch these individually with no burden on a connected universe.
Are you referring to their content post Infinity War?

I think the mediocre writing, consistency, and quality was due to Feige beings more hands-off on projects and letting people lead to ensure content was being made for D+ under Chapek.

I hope with Iger back, they start to go back to the consistency that danger style danger style loved. Which is, bringing back the Russo Bros for Secret Wars.

1719585488650.jpeg

Are you referring to their content post Infinity War?

I think the mediocre writing, consistency, and quality was due to Feige beings more hands-off on projects and letting people lead to ensure content was being made for D+ under Chapek.

I hope with Iger back, they start to go back to the consistency that danger style danger style loved. Which is, bringing back the Russo Bros for Secret Wars.

You mean to tell me the directors of acclaimed masterpieces, Cherry and The Gray Man, don’t got pull like that?!

1719601983076.gif

You mean to tell me the directors of acclaimed masterpieces, Cherry and The Gray Man, don’t got pull like that?!

1719601983076.gif

Say what? On top of some of the best MCU movies (and at the time the highest grossing movie of all time) they won so many awards for Everything Everywhere All At Once (9 Oscars alone). They’ve got as much pull as anyone in the industry right now 😂

If the movie is going to be dope regardless with any director with talent at the helm might as well save money on who you choose to do it.

Not like they made an Avengers movie with some random director and it bombed.

Say what? On top of some of the best MCU movies (and at the time the highest grossing movie of all time) they won so many awards for Everything Everywhere All At Once (9 Oscars alone). They’ve got as much pull as anyone in the industry right now 😂
They produced that movie. They did not direct it.

You don’t get much credit when you just produce the movie.

If the movie is going to be dope regardless with any director with talent at the helm might as well save money on who you choose to do it.

Not like they made an Avengers movie with some random director and it bombed.

They produced that movie. They did not direct it.

You don’t get much credit when you just produce the movie.
They won numerous production awards for the film. I’m just saying from a producer and director standpoint there’s very few more successful names over the past decade. Laughing at a couple clunkers doesn’t negate their history of box office power.

Back
Top Bottom