WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Shouldn't Thor be able to defeat most villains by dropping the hammer on their nuts? Would be a great way to beat Thanos.

Scene wasn't that dumb. Just written so Thor seemed stupid.

I simply asked myself why didn't Thor just let go while Red Hulk was jumping that would've been it.

The gravity stuff is legit but even then you shouldn't be able to hold it and swing it. In that situation you wouldn't have any of the powers that come with being worthy and lifting the hammer anyway.

The only difference the lack of gravity would make is that it would be weightless. Mjolnir only weighs 42.5 lbs on earth. Therefore someone who is real strong should be able to swing it but not have the powers of Thor according to that logic.

El Mayimbe was on periscope saying the new Guardians cast member is going to be a non human female.

Mantis?

also they're still looking to cast a companion for Dr. Strange, which is probably Wong

Last edited:
Honestly, she's one of those actresses I'm not really all that attracted to but still like her as an actress. She's low key funny.

what shows of hers have you been watching?

You're along the lines of the people who think Thor is good in this case.

i have a 2 part villian question

1. ive seen alot of comic book heads complain about too many powerful being used up/ killed off within the MCU. who's left? i know about Thanos.

2. since this is a new universe, can all new powerful villians be introduced?

i have a 2 part villian question

1. ive seen alot of comic book heads complain about too many powerful being used up/ killed off within the MCU. who's left? i know about Thanos.

2. since this is a new universe, can all new powerful villians be introduced?

Yeah they have tons more villians.

But I have to imagine they will reboot the cinematic universe at some point.

Onslaught was the big villain when I was a kid. I didn't read that list of movie rights, but if he's not Fox's then they could go with him. They could do secret wars, even though the Beyonder is beyond whack. Turn Hulk after Infinity Wars and do World War Hulk. Or they can just do the reboot thing as someone mentioned.

This stuff started in what 2008 when I was 18. I'll be 30 when the next phase ends (2019 right?) so that'll definitely be a whole new generation they can appeal to with a new iron man, cap, Thor, hulk, and whoever else they want to use.

Back
Top Bottom