WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Who's this mayimbe? dude is like 0 and everything.
He was on fire when he was at LatinoReview. Been telling guys he's been throwing up shots from half court since he got his own site.

Josh Wilding from CBM posted proof of him getting trolled from Guys off the SuperheroHype forums on Spidey rumors (the stuff about Spidey being active for over a year, Gwen already being dead etc)

wait wait wait, did I just go back and read old spice guy wanted to be Luke Cage??

Yeah, I remember watching interviews of his a few years back and he was thirstin for that role. Him and Terry Crews should guest star on luke cage's show and give him some old spice stuff.

Dude who is playing him is perfect. I cant wait til they phase the netflix shows in the movies (at least I can hope)

Judging by everything I've been reading about the relationship between TV and film, highly doubtful that we'll see the TV cats crossover into the films. That would be dope though.

Last edited:
I can see some caneos happening in infinity wars. Like the tv world has to stay on earth and defend while the movie world is in space

Lmao that would be an hilarious end credit.

Avengers crash a fast food joint, only to find it's occupied by the Defenders. Cue awkward moment. If that is the extent of the crossover, I wouldn't complain much.

Last edited:
How Chris Hemsworth helped Tom Holland become the new Spider-Man

“I emailed him while I was auditioning for the film and said, ‘So can you maybe put in a good word for me?'” the 17-year-old British actor told the Daily News while promoting “In the Heart of the Sea.”

“I called the guys at Marvel when they were casting (Spider-Man) and I heard he was in the final handful of guys and said, ‘Look for what it’s worth you’re not going to meet a harder working more appreciative kind of guy,'” recalls Hemsworth, who will soon reprise his role as Marvel’s resident thunder god in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

“I was so blown away by his sort of attitude and work ethic and how good he was,” adds Hemsworth. “But then I said to Tom, ‘I’ve told them that, so don’t prove me wrong.'”

I don't think Gunn is doing damage control. The only time he ever seems to address stuff is when it's way off. I've seen him completely ignore almost every Mantis/Moondragon question on twitter and FB lol

This movie will be incredible.

Teaser looked awesome.

Cap and Bucky teaming up against Iron Man.. SWEET BABY JESUS

that final scene

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom