WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

At the end of the day, it's still caps movie
people really keep forgetting this
laugh.gif
WS made Cap 2 and IM will make CW

Zemo gets his hand on the time gem and Cap gets lost in another time an none of the others heroes know where he is at the end of the film. Tony is determined to find cap, Bucky is determined to take up his mantle as Captain America...

so what i need from marvel is shang chi appearance incorporate the Hand in iron fist elektra daredevil luke cage shows.....moon knight intro stop jessica jones series start punisher series get fantastic 4 rights back somehow just so you can do a proper silver surfer galactus appearance on film maybe gotg or fantastic 4...and do a proper ghostrider without nick cage

Last edited:
^Nice.

I get the feeling, BP is gonna be a stand out in the movie the way Winter Soldier was bad *** in Cap2 :smokin

I hope Cap gets chainmail armor and goes toe to toe with Tony. Yes, that scene with Bucky and Cap against Iron Man was awesome, but I dont think thats the final 3rd act fighting scene.

^Nice.

I get the feeling, BP is gonna be a stand out in the movie the way Winter Soldier was bad *** in Cap2 :smokin

We all know who's going to stand out in this movie...besides dear ol' Cap, of course.

*hint

He's not in the trailer

Last edited:
Not a big Black Panther, so I'm curious..

How do you hurt him

His suit is made of vibranium

Cap's shield is made of vibranium and it can take the force of Thor's hammer. Cap was able to survive a ten story fall or more in Cap 2 using his shield.

Soo...theoretically BP should be able to just stand there and take any punch right?

Last edited:
I still think this is going to happen...

Spider-Man is the last line of defense between an incapacitated Bucky and BP

And Spider-Man washes BP :pimp:

The whole theater will go :wow:

Last edited:
I honestly wasn't feeling the trailer but it's just the 1st one.
Knowing marvel they'll have five more before its released

I'm curious as to why they're titling this as as Captain America movie?

Last edited:
Because its going to be a 3 hour movie and 2 of it is going to be all cap and falcon 1 hour of WS. 30 mins everyone else

I know you say this like you're joking but it's going to feel that way

It's going to be like the trailer. Cap, Falcon, IM, Bucky, Widow are going to get all the screen time. Then everyone else will fit in when there's an opportunity, word to Lebron.

Oh yea I was serious. . With as much as theyre paying ScarBaE. She needs to be doing full on xxx scenesm

^Nice.

We all know who's going to stand out in this movie...besides dear ol' Cap, of course.

*hint

He's not in the trailer
No.

I just said I got the feeling BP will be the standout the way WS was.

I'm not gonna start d-riding Spidey quite yet. He's a kid amongst adults and to me that already cuts the cool potential in half from how this is suppose to be. Pretty unlikely he gets a showing anything close to Winter Soldier.

Cuz essentially, they've adapted this story to be a Captain America focused story.

The OG Civil War started with him rebelling against the gov't's registration law (for dumb reasons). They've mixed that with his search for Bucky to the point it's the backdrop. This is about rogue vigilantes and super powered ppl doing things unchecked.

Cap being the damaged individual he is with a fragile ppstd riddled mind who is now obsessed with always fighting a war will naturally react in a negative way to create the whole conflict for the movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom