WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Lol, oh. That was a serious post? I thought you been knew that it's a given Spidey is going to be in costume.

The argument I been fighting was how much and against whom he'd be using the costume.

I know hes gonna be in costume. His stunt double was on set with the costume. I just said we're going to see him as Peter as well. I stand by my theories conpletely.

Last edited:
Oh ok. I have no doubt we're going to see Peter as well. In that case, I think you're right. Peter earning some scholarship via the Stark foundation is probably the way it's going to go.

Marvel out here winning if they get coogler.. Dude just needs to bring Michael b with him.. Let marvel save another fox fantastic four victim

Soooo the latest thing going around is when Bucky is trying to rip Tony's arc reactor he's saying

Steve's Dead

I'm not too good at reading lips so idk lol

There's no doubt there's at least one scene of regular Peter in this movie since the first Spidey related thing we saw set wise was inside Pete's house and the fact that Tomei playing Aunt May is also in the movie.

James Gunn is Team IM, when asked which side he is on:

"I guess Iron Man. I like Iron Man. I felt sorry for him in the trailer; didn't you? When he said, 'I thought we were friends.' That made me sad."

I figured he'd back up the only other mcu character with a personality similar to Quill. Scumbag Gunn.
Peter Quill and Steve Rogers are nothing alike.

Star-Lord is lowkey space Tony just with no money and thus his ego has a whole different sort of origin.
I meant a billi opening weekend tho :wink:

Which it has regardless. Miles being in the film would change nothing. :smile:
Wait what? You think Civil War has already done a billi in the box office opening weekend? Link to this news?

That early copping tickets game is on a whole new level if true. I thought it was wild with Star Wars.

There's no doubt there's at least one scene of regular Peter in this movie since the first Spidey related thing we saw set wise was inside Pete's house and the fact that Tomei playing Aunt May is also in the movie.

Peter Quill and Steve Rogers are nothing alike.

I know. I wasn't talking about Cap. Lol. I was joking that Gunn was a scumbag for picking Tony because he's like Quill.

Gosh Zik, not everything I write is about Cap :tongue:

Last edited:
Facts.

And Coogler would be a great signing.

Some of those one shot takes in Creed
drake-halleluiah.gif

Studio control by Marvel makes it hard to get excited about any director signing though :\

Last edited:
Yeah, and we've seen guys with talent and a unique vision get fed up or have troubles with Marvel.. Wright, Favreau, Wheedon..

Yeah, and we've seen guys with talent and a unique vision get fed up or have troubles with Marvel.. Wright, Favreau, Wheedon..

James Gunn and the Russos didnt have any problems. Working with Marvel is a highly collaborative effort. Some can deal with, some cant.

They haven't had any issues yet..

I didn't say EVERY director had issues with them.

Gunn really has it easier than most though. Marvel basically carved out a corner of the playpen just for Gunn and said knock yourself out , while all the other directors have to share the same area of the playpen.

Last edited:
Gunn really has it easier than most though. Marvel basically carved out a corner of the playpen just for Gunn and said knock yourself out , while all the other directors have to share the same area of the playpen.

Yup. Which I can see them doing the same for Coogler. Just let dude rock and he'll cook up something real dope for BP

Back
Top Bottom