WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:lol: Most of the news RFX posts I see before it's posted on NT I just don't care to post all of it.

Besides it's a lot of news out there. He be updating Marvel, DC, FOX-Men, some comic tv shows, then the films based off sci-fi/supernatural stuff thread. More power to him on all that.
I be the same way
I be like lemme post to NT
Then realize I'm on my phone and how much a hassle that copy/paste be for news articles
Then just say to myself rfx gonna post it later :lol:

:lol: Most of the news RFX posts I see before it's posted on NT I just don't care to post all of it.

Besides it's a lot of news out there. He be updating Marvel, DC, FOX-Men, some comic tv shows, then the films based off sci-fi/supernatural stuff thread. More power to him on all that.
I be the same way
Then realize I'm on my phone and how much a hassle that copy/paste be for news articles

Whenever a new leaked photo pops up online, I usually know that RFX probably already posted the HQ/Ninjahood sized photo here :lol:

I be the same way

Whenever a new leaked photo pops up online, I usually know that RFX probably already posted the HQ/Ninjahood sized photo here :lol:

no idea what you're talking about....

View media item 1906373

Agent Carter will not end unless Disney/Marvel wants it to. Not so much ABC. Disney pretty much has free run of ABC, so if they don't want to end it because they feel they have more to tell, it'll stay on the air.

The fact that we haven't seen anything from Black Panther let alone Spiderman :wow:

It's better that way. I honestly hate when trailers give you every major thing that happens in the film. **** is pointless. :smh:

QFT

Last year I was happy to see when Marvel was showing us all the cool things in the trailer, but then it backfired when I watched AOU and realized that a lot of the cool things we already saw was in the trailer

Agent Carter will not end unless Disney/Marvel wants it to. Not so much ABC. Disney pretty much has free run of ABC, so if they don't want to end it because they feel they have more to tell, it'll stay on the air.
Nah I don't think it's like that at all. Agent Carter's ratings are incredibly low. Marvel doesn't just have free rein to tell their stories. Why you think they so hesitant on spinoffs unless their big hits? Disney couldn't justify making ABC keep Agent Carter on the air or any other show.

I almost expect AoS to end or be completely revamped by the time Infinity War comes out.
Where do you guys go to see the info. I pretty much get all my info here unless FB or IG get it first.
AV Club and Reddit r/movies for me. 
There's also comic book sites like cbr, newsarama, bleeding cool, comicbookmovies, etc.

After watching that last trailer posted up there I am convinced someone else is next to bp there has to be they way the shot ends just at his body idk just makes it seems as if someone is next to him

After watching that last trailer posted up there I am convinced someone else is next to bp there has to be they way the shot ends just at his body idk just makes it seems as if someone is next to him
if spidey is next to him, I have no clue how cap thought it was a good idea to even stand toe to toe with the team he got..

I mean I get standing up for yourself and whatever cause you're fighting for.. but sometimes you gotta live to fight another day

as I said above, I cant see ironman losing as long as he has vision (could be everyone else vs ironman and vision).. vision on teamcap, is the only way I see it being fair

- this is with hulk and thor being removed from the equation

Given the stuff being said about Spidey and Tony's relationship I find it less likely Spidey defects.

In the CW comic, characters were written differently so Tony was made to look like the guy that manipulated Peter to be on his side, making it seem like the right choice. Pete didn't really grow up looking up to Tony but respected him but at the same time revered Cap cuz he was a war hero and was like the embodiment of good.

In the MCU it's different, at least from the rumors and just looking at Cap's standing in the world it's not the same.

It's funny though, I remember when ppl were foolishly talking about Spidey giving Tony and BP the hands just to prop up Spidey's debut in this movie :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Spidey worships Tony in the MCU and with good reason. Dude was the first hero and Spidey was in preschool when he debuted.

Cap is just SOL breh

Last edited:
Spidey worships Tony in the MCU and with good reason. Dude was the first hero and Spidey was in preschool when he debuted.

Cap is just SOL breh
Cap was a hero before tony was a single sperm cell in his fathers nutsack though.

Cap is not losing in his own movie.

There's a reason it's captain America civil war and not just marvel civil war

Cap is the Woodrow Wilson of superheroes bruh. If he hadn't been frozen nobody would have heard of him

Pretty sure if he hadn't been frozen, the game would've been different. At the very least, Cap probably would've saved Tony's dumbass in Vietnam and he would've never made the IM armor :lol:

Last edited:

Cap is just SOL breh
Cap was a hero before tony was a single sperm cell in his fathers nutsack though.

Cap is not losing in his own movie.

There's a reason it's captain America civil war and not just marvel civil war
:lol:

Can't wait for this movie. Wish Marvel pushed it up.

Cap is the Woodrow Wilson of superheroes bruh. If he hadn't been frozen nobody would have heard of him

Pretty sure if he hadn't been frozen, the game would've been different. At the very least, Cap probably would've saved Tony's dumbass in Vietnam and he would've never made the IM armor :lol:
Cap would've died in Nagaksaki most likely anyway.

Tony was somewhere in the middle east btw at least in the movies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom