WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Megan Fox is attractive for sure

But there's something about her that's so lifeless

She's one of those chicks that doesn't look prettier when she smiles

She's probably a sex robot, early prototype model that got sent back in time but got rebooted in present day and programming parameters changed to acting

Megan Fox is attractive for sure

But there's something about her that's so lifeless

She's one of those chicks that doesn't look prettier when she smiles

She's probably a sex robot, early prototype model that got sent back in time but got rebooted in present day and programming parameters changed to acting

lolwut?

Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewitt all look like lights off, under the covers, don't go all the way in types.

But Hayden P, Ali Larter, Eva Green, Scarlett, Megan Fox, Minka Kelly, Anna Kendrick, Olivia Wilde, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Biel, LaLa from Vanderpump Rules, Kate Upton, Kate Winslet, Margot Robbie, all look like delicious slip and slides.

Hispanic now....Salma, Jessica Burciaga, Eva, JLo, my God. As long as you don't marry them, you could have a helluva good time there.

Last edited:
He's not gon' be wearing a mark anyways so it's not really as big of a reveal as Spidey and his new suit.

His mask is dumb.

Probably gonna burn his face and give him a reason to wear a mask in the end after he has Cap killed.

hawkeye starting to embrace the purple 
pimp.gif

His mask is dumb.

Probably gonna burn his face and give him a reason to wear a mask in the end after he has Cap killed.

Don't say that. I like the mask lol.

Quick story, but my son's name is Zealous and his middle name is Morelle. His nickname is Zemo. The whole family calls him that. To this very day, every time we watch the cartoon Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes he always goes crazy when he sees Zemo and says that's his twin because they share the same name. Since he wears the purple mask, purple is his favorite color (besides Gold).

I know it's not going to happen but we'd be thrilled to see it in the movies. Civil War would be the most watched Bluray in this house in our families history lol

It's funny how I keep forgetting there are actual villains in CW

I keep thinking IM is the villain

He is. There are other villains but he's the biggest one

Seeing as he isn't taking any evil actions against Captain America or the people of the world at large, no he isn't. He's literally following the law in fact. :lol:

The law is sometimes evil.

Yeah, but correct me if i'm wrong the reason Bucky's being hunted down is because of his suspected involvement in causing an international incident. Doesn't sound evil to me.

Back
Top Bottom