WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So Hulk would be shipped out to space for them to have a reason to bring the Guardians in Avengers 3? That's the best whoever started this rumor could come up with?

Hulk doesn't have to be what connects the GotG to the Avengers in a hypothetical team up, but the idea of him arriving just in the nick of time (for part 2) gets me kinda hyped.

So Hulk would be shipped out to space for them to have a reason to bring the Guardians in Avengers 3? That's the best whoever started this rumor could come up with?
Seriously
laugh.gif

That's something that Amel would come up with as another one of his horrible posts
roll.gif
mean.gif

Finally read The Infinity Gauntlet. Why were you ****** sayin it wasnt good? Cuz it has a story? I forget this thread is like that. Can't wait to see that fingersnap in the movies.

Last edited:
Finally read The Infinity Gauntlet. Why were you ****** sayin it wasnt good? Cuz it has a story? I forget this thread is like that. Can't wait to see that fingersnap in the movies.
the epicness and scale alone make it 
pimp.gif

only problem they would have in converting it to a movie is that fans will expect to see the avengers come together and save the day while in the story they are all powerless to thanos and dont really have anything to do with his downfall 

Who said the Infinity Gauntlet wasn't good? I always hear that it's one of Marvel's best storylines.

I want to read the infinity gauntlet.

Is there a book where all the issues are consolidated to make it easy for someone like me to read the whole arc?

Is there a book where all the issues are consolidated to make it easy for someone like me to read the whole arc?
i just subscribed to marvel unlimited for a month for 9.99 and over the month i was able to read infinity gauntlet, civil war, house of m and a bunch of other storylines

well worth the money if you have time over the month to read up on a bunch of comics, theres really no need to renew the membership since you will be done with all the major story arcs by the end of the month

I see Marvel unlimited comes as an app on my phone but I'm hesitant to download because they say the app is pretty poor (The app, not the actual subscription)

How do you read your comics, on your computer?

Last edited:
Who said the Infinity Gauntlet wasn't good? I always hear that it's one of Marvel's best storylines.
Yeah :nerd: It's Starlin. He's usually always good specifically with Thanos stories.

I don't even recall anybody even saying Infinity Gauntlet wasn't good.

I see Marvel unlimited comes as an app on my phone but I'm hesitant to download because they say the app is pretty poor (The app, not the actual subscription)

How do you read your comics, on your computer?
i used my phone a lot since i could download and store up to 10 comics and read them over a long flight or car ride but it does get tiring since the text is so small

my friend uses an ipad and he says it works great.

if you use your phone you will have to use the smart reader mode (might have the name wrong but whatever) which shows each panel one by one but sometimes words or pictures will get cut off making it hard to read. but if you have an ipad you should be able to read it page by page so it will pretty much be like actually having the comic book

Just read The Thanos Quest as well. :smokin

They need to hurry up with a movie with Thanos as the main villain. I am not one for all this foreplay.

Can't remember who. I still only know like 9 people by username. Only two in these superhero movie threads. But someone said something along the lines of it not being that good and no one corrected him.

Why are people still asking this in 2014. Use the "T" word. Not sure if we can say that here tho.

Hold it! We have people who have not read the Infinity Gauntlet?? Where is this Thanos hype coming from then?

Hold it! We have people who have not read the Infinity Gauntlet?? Where is this Thanos hype coming from then?

Just like the hype for anything, the whirlwind of new "fans" don't need to give a damn or know anything about the og :lol:

Last edited:
Didnt read IG until after Avengers but knew of him because of the Marvel fighting game.

The same time I got really heavy into comics when I was younger was around the same time capcom got the license to marvel games and were pumping them out in the arcades. I was OBSESSED with Street Fighter in my younger years and had tons of Marvel comics because of my older cousins. I read Infinity Gauntlet because I was playing Marvel Super Heroes and War of the Gems so much. Capcom inadvertently fueled my love of Marvel tenfold.

The first time I saw Xmen vs Street Fighter in the arcade :wow: :wow: :wow:

Ryu and Cyclops shaking hands :nthat: what y'all know bout it

:rofl: Exactly

I can understand ppl who don't read comics maybe curious about the big bad villain smiling but it don't make any sense to be hyped about Thanos if you don't know anything about him and are now reading about him.

Outside of games, only other place I can think of Thanos even appearing is the short lived Silver Surfer cartoon.

Last edited:
You don't have to have owned an iPhone before to get caught up in the iPhone hype.

I don't have to have read the arc before to know that he's one of the big bads.

For example, I haven't read an Apocalypse arc wither, but I know that he's a big deal in the X-men universe. To be fair, he did feature heavily in the cartoon back in the day though.

And to add to it, it's 2014 now, he made his first appearance in the Avengers movie in 2012. They teased the audience with a cameo in the GotG movie in 2014. As it stands, he won't be featured heavily until 2018.

Even a fan far more casual than I am is going to very interested in Thanos after all that waiting. Anytime you make people wait in an instant gratification universe that builds anticipation in of itself.

Marvel knows what they doing. Lol

Last edited:

lol. Cuz he hasnt been in 500 comics since.

Probably the same source that fuels the iron man hype despite him being a garbage character in the comics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom