WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nah man this show is ****ing incredible
Liz acting her *** off
I feel bad for Wanda but she is WILDING
Unhinged lol

and Wtf up withHoward bruh
Shady as hell and vision was split into pieces lol

is he Mephisto Or what lol

I forgot which channel I saw, but they pointed out the parallel of Wanda turning the gunmen on Hayward and Magneto turning the guns on the cops in the first X-men movie. I completely forgot that, good catch.

1612599682685.jpeg

The fact that I’ve been invested in this universe from the jump and after years of Liz being introduced as SW and just last night I realized they never actually gave her an Alias!...lmao well played Marvel....they finessed their way around those studio legalities so flawlessly...lmao

also some YouTube guy brought this up and it blew my ****in mind! Every commercial inside the broadcast resembles an infinity stone! The Lagos one was the ether...lol

one more thing that hit me, watch them somehow toss in Tobey from PleasentVille in here and troll the **** out of us.

This is setting up Dr Stanges MOM up to the wildest ****** thing EVER....I wouldn’t be shocked by anything, they opened up the door for a million possibilities, the rumors of Cruise playing Tony Stark might be true after all :lol:

I love how ppl have done a complete 180 on this show.

“This show is trash.” “I can’t get into it.” “It’s too slow and confusing.” “Marvel lost me with this one.”

Now there like...

“This show isn’t too bad.” “Excellent show, I love it!” “I need more!”

C’mon now! Y’all can’t be doubting Marvel like that! I’ve been invested into MCU since the beginning and the payoff is always executed flawlessly! Love what their doing with Wanda and how she’s goin through so much trauma. Makes you appreciate AOU, CW, IW, and EG so much more when watchin this show.

Yo it’s hitting me that Spider-man 3 will be the big Avenegers level movie of this phase. I don’t think Marvel signed another deal with Sony, so Marvel is saying “oh really, we can’t guarantee that we will have another spider man movie again, let’s go all out”

no stone left unturned.

SPIDER MAN 3 IS GONNA BE FLAMES.COM

I don’t know how some of you don’t think Evan Peters is supposed to be Quicksilver. Her having a brother was brought up again this episode and her kids saying “mom, you can do anything” eventually led to Pietro’s reincarnation, and “recast”. The best part, this is permanent! Just like Monica figured out that whatever is created in the Hex is permanent, Quicksilver and the children should now exist in the real world as well.

Reactions: ARK
Is it a reincarnation? If the next Doctor Strange and Spider-Man deal with the multiverse, her actions could have extreme implications for the multiverse.

It is weird how more cosmic or mystical entities haven’t converged at Westview.

Is it a reincarnation? If the next Doctor Strange and Spider-Man deal with the multiverse, her actions could have extreme implications for the multiverse.

It is weird how more cosmic or mystical entities haven’t converged at Westview.
I take it that something else we don't know about is happening to divert their attention. Maybe whomever is behind this was shielding it from the world until Woo happened upon it. Maybe home boy is a Skrull and keep info on a need to know. That's the crazy thing about a Universe soon to be a Multiverse, you wonder where everyone is but forget that they all have their own problems. Is this taking place at the same time as FFH? If so, most of the heroes are dead, off world or unable to be found.

And when you think about a cosmic entity, this might be small on their scale and is working on something bigger.

Back
Top Bottom