WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tix copped for Shang-Chi, streak of seeing every MCU movie in theaters continues :smokin

shangchiringsA.gif

Last edited:
Yea I’m excited for Shang chi, or any marvel movie at this point. I pay no attention to any lead up by the media other than the trailers. Should be a fun film, I hope it’s an Easter egg galore.

tix copped for Shang-Chi, streak of seeing every MCU movie in theaters continues :smokin

shangchiringsA.gif

Unfortunately, this is where my MCU opening night streak ends. No one I know is even interested in seeing this in theaters and I’m not even that bummed. Thought about taking the wife but I don’t wanna drop date night money just for her to fall asleep:lol:

YzjcF6.gif

We’ll be back at it for Eternals though.

always shocks me hearing these guys talk and then have a british accent

just heard Wong on the red carpet with that accent and its crazy because Americans suck at doing any accents

then Rennslayer from Loki during the behind the scenes with the english accent made IT move every time she spoke

chick playin America Chavez is in the red carpet too but i dont think she’s in the film

and Tom Holland was on the TSS premiere a few weeks ago but i didnt see spidey swinging around in that film either

Seeing the situation that he’s coming from, it’s going to take more than some rando with “reliable sources” for me to believe that.

Seeing the situation that he’s coming from, it’s going to take more than some rando with “reliable sources” for me to believe that.

fair enough. the same people told me he was going to Shang chi before it dropped so im inclined to believe it.

im just saying, take anything Simu says, especially if it casts him as the victim with gigantic dump truck of salt.

and making a big deal over this "experiment" line strikes me as home boy back on his bull****.

I personally don't hate Simu Liu, I enjoyed Kim's Convenience, and I'm hoping Shang-Chi does well. All that being said, he does gives off vibes of someone with an annoying ego, which is okay because I'm assuming a good amount of MCU actors/actresses do as well, but I'm hoping it's just flashes of ego and not actually treating people he works with like crap. I get if it's just a chip-on-the-shoulders thing that comes from being overlooked or disrespected as an Asian-Canadian in the industry, but there's a difference in being assertive and speaking up for yourself or just being a d bag.

FWIW, I'm Asian and seeing some of the folks he fw on the regular in his Eastern-Asian circle, I would not be surprised at all if he wasn't the best dude to work with LOL!

Back
Top Bottom