WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

when were they doubted?

BP...literally everything about it is special. The story. The music. The actors. The culture. And the timing. This movie needed to come out. It needed to do well.

Avengers. Gotg. Ant man. And even this to an extent. People find new reasons to do the same thing.

Still thinking about this masterpiece...

The dynamics between men and women in this film was incredible; should be the example of what society could be.

It’s interesting...

I haven’t seen any women complain about the hierarchy within the Wakanda nation. I think it comes down to this:

Ultimately, they don’t mind men being kings but just be a respectful, secure one. Male chauvinism, which features negative traits such as jealous, envy, actions of rape, etc., have been the shroud of human experience. For too long, women in response try to fight against that.

Many times though in that fight, positive aspects of what makes a male is lost or even degraded. This movie features a nation where these extreme ideologies from both men and women have been vanquished. No moral balancing acts necessary. Women can be women and men be men.

On point analysis. Although T’challa was l/is king a number of women (Nakia,Okoye, Shuri) have the latitude to yank his collar when needed with no repercussions.

Bruh wildin ain’t the word :lol::wow:

0C5B4531-9D6A-480C-A360-A3E1331C510F.jpeg

he's dead

and i prefer him to be dead because bringing someone back to life opens up a can of worms where everyone that has died could return

hela and surtur are the only potentially dead villians i could see coming back.. o and red skull

May-may-maybe we just saw him pass out. And not actually die. And T'challa got him to safety and put one of those orbs on him to stabilize him til Sheri could fix the injury.

Memba Phoenix disintegrated Xavier

then..

he was in a hospital bed after the credits..

They should've never killed off Killmonger.

He was the villian the MCU needed.

They should resurrect him and do some Marvel Zombies storyline

Everyone in Marvel land pretty much wants BP2. Question is who is the villain? His solo book rogues gallery isn't that much and he's normally in team-ups with the Avengers when they're fighting team-busters (Thanos, Kang, Count Nefaria, Ultron, etc.). We are looking at M'Baku turning heel, Nakia turning heel, Achebe or Namor.

yah don't mix FoXMen-verse into this :lol:

I've explained it on my initial response to this but Kilmongers last words has to mean something and TChala will respect that final wish of his after he offered to heal him and Kilmonger refused

he buried unliked what his dad did to his uncle who just left him dead, the importance of that was emphasized in the film multiple times

I love the character but this is one of the villain deaths that means something

yah don't mix FoXMen-verse into this :lol:

I've explained it on my initial response to this but Kilmongers last words has to mean something and TChala will respect that final wish of his after he offered to heal him and Kilmonger refused

he buried unliked what his dad did to his uncle who just left him dead, the importance of that was emphasized in the film multiple times

I love the character but this is one of the villain deaths that means something

true true true.

I feel about him the way i felt about Heath's Joker. Like damn..I only get to see you once? Bummed as fan.

true true true.

I feel about him the way i felt about Heath's Joker. Like damn..I only get to see you once? Bummed as fan.

if they can make a prequel of how he came about being kilmonger and his first meeting with Klaw, that would be awesome

i get why they killed kilmonger.. a little surprised they killed klaw

but i am curious where they go for a villain in part 2, considering man ape, kilmonger and klaw are gone.. cant see zemo

and if the white wolf mantle goes to WS, not sure what happens there

Some really doubting IW numbers?? :wow:

As if Thanos ain’t built up to be one of the GOAT villains with just 3 brief appearances :wow:

As if having team avengers and Guardians mixed into one film and sprinkle a newly Strange, BP, and SPIDEY

I don’t think we’ll get a full on Black Panther sequel per se, but we’ll get a lot of Panther, Wakanda and Vibranium in the future. Remember Coogler letting out that he wanted Kraven as a villain. Don’t be surprised if Spider-Man 2 is going back to the drawing board to have Kraven as the antagonist and a BP appearance to teach young Anansi how to get down and fight. Maybe a Kwaku Anansi appearance as well, the first Spider-Man and he is from Ghana (REPRESENT!!!!!!) Marvel has SO many stories with their heavy hitters linking up. Spider-Man being the Kevin Bacon of the MCU, I’m so excited with the possibilities. Black Panther opened up so much.

Back
Top Bottom