WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

That dude is being Debbie Downer. Avengers films are supposed to be about the action and grandiose action scenes. The solo films are more focused and designed to touch on deeper topics like Black Panther does with race and heritage or how Iron Man 3 touches on PTSD.

The thing is that for certain films, every one knows what they're getting into. Is there anything more formulaic than James Bond or Dragonball Z? The same general concepts recycled over and over again but people still love both franchises. Most people are expecting some major character deaths in IW and probably a lot of ideas lifted from the Infinity comics that have been around for years. As long as it's exciting and well executed, this is what blockbuster films are all about. This isn't supposed to be Sansho The Bailiff or some ****. There isn't going to be a tenth anniversary Criterion Collection release of this film. This is about Marvel letting their nuts hang on DC and the rest of the commercial film industry.

"Goddamit, is you down, *****?"--- O Dog

Never had the need to pee problem. I'm not 5. I just drank a large lemonade before sitting for 2 hrs in the theater.

If I had kids or went with my nephew and niece and they pulled that, the same drink I bought em is what they pissing in.

EDIT

All that IW is overhyped and won't satisfy and it'll let you down are from cornball non-fan clown **** lames.

Wasting ya time writing articles with no real insight or a original pov.

Last edited:
Never had the need to pee problem. I'm not 5. I just drank a large lemonade before sitting for 2 hrs in the theater.

If I had kids or went with my nephew and niece and they pulled that, the same drink I bought em is what they pissing in.

EDIT

All that IW is overhyped and won't satisfy and it'll let you down are from cornball non-fan clown **** lames.

Wasting ya time writing articles with no real insight or a original pov.

Or dudes just wanna be the “I told ya so” types and wanna build a cult of followers for making a 50/50 prediction. But if he’s wrong and IW is a great film, the article will vanish and be forgotten since no one really read it. Those typa dudes never lose, and succeed off of negativity smh.

Unless you a die hard MCU I don’t want to hear your critique on any of the MCU films.

Case in point right now I’m on a bus from NYC to DC for a bachelor party to get some chicken heads. So I’m on this bus and a random sista sitting next me and we start discussing Black Panther. So we engaged, right off the bat I knew she said she liked the film but it wasn’t that great. We start going in about the movie then she was like “oh I don’t like how they killed the evil white guy and they brought him back to life at the end with his arm chopped off”

Mind you she watched the film 3 times and still said that.

She can’t tell the difference between Bucky and Ulysses Klaw.

How the ratass I’m suppose to respect your opinion on this movie?

All white guys look alike

Honestly I think the mcu is at the point where it's like sports. There will be casuals that hop on the wagon to fit in.

I'm jokin

Man the chemistry from these two is through the roof

Nothing better happen to either of them

Unless you a die hard MCU I don’t want to hear your critique on any of the MCU films.

Case in point right now I’m on a bus from NYC to DC for a bachelor party to get some chicken heads. So I’m on this bus and a random sista sitting next me and we start discussing Black Panther. So we engaged, right off the bat I knew she said she liked the film but it wasn’t that great. We start going in about the movie then she was like “oh I don’t like how they killed the evil white guy and they brought him back to life at the end with his arm chopped off”

Mind you she watched the film 3 times and still said that.

She can’t tell the difference between Bucky and Ulysses Klaw.

How the ratass I’m suppose to respect your opinion on this movie?
Your opinion still trash anyway lol

Avengers_Mega_Combo.jpg

I need the cup with the Iron Sauce lid. They knew not to offer scumbag Steve cause they'd sit

AMC needs to step it up smh...

This movie can’t really be “bad” but I can see where it can be pretty similar to the past avengers movies, mainly the 1st one. This movie will work based on certain characters finally interacting with other characters we haven’t seen yet, GG with everyone else, Spider-Man with hulk/Thor, Hawkeye with an actual fan, etc. avengers 1, as a story, was pretty weak but it gets a pass. if they took away the problems they had with AOU, mainly the constant “set ups”, I’m good. I hope it’s also not overly long. I’m not talking about run time, I mean having it drag for the sake of a future set up after the climax.

I’m curious to see how this movie begins and ends and I HOPE they deliver this Thanos. THAT would be the ultimate 10 year long dropped ball.

Or dudes just wanna be the “I told ya so” types and wanna build a cult of followers for making a 50/50 prediction. But if he’s wrong and IW is a great film, the article will vanish and be forgotten since no one really read it. Those typa dudes never lose, and succeed off of negativity smh.
Oh that too.

Typical lame a-holes.

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-characters-sorted-into-hogwarts-houses/#thanos

Interesting breakdown.

They got:

Gryffindor: Captain America, Hulk, Drax , Thor, Falcon, Black Panther, Okoye, War Machine, Star Lord, Gamora

Ravenclaw: Black Widow, Spider Man, Bruce Banner, Shuri, Vision, Pepper Potts, Rocket Raccoon

Slytherin: Iron Man, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, M'Baku, Loki, Dr. Strange, Nebula

Hufflepuff: Happy Hogan, Mantis, Groot, Ant Man, Hawkeye

Even in the marvel universe, hufflpuff sucks :rofl:

I might've sorted Rocket Raccoon in Slytherin, and Dr. Strange in ravenclaw, and Ant Man in Slytherin. Spidey has Ravenclaw qualities, but I'd sort him in Gryffindor.

Gryffindor has the best team. Would win house cup for sure.

They counted Hulk and Bruce Banner as two different people.

harry potter sucks

comments like this make me want to post full review once im done. may even cam cord some of the fight scenes and drop em in here now.

i low key want to know what happens and low key dont. just want a great movie dammit.

So I googled 'best imax theater in nyc' and it brought me to AMC Lincoln Square in the upper west side. Biggest screen in ny apparently? I think that's where I'm going to have my repeat watch.

Back
Top Bottom