WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Missed the Snatch reference on the first watch. Caught it on the second. Me and my brother were the only ones laughing though. :lol::lol:

Hi Res shot of Thanos
CGI is incredible
Aqk8wxb5zhtgse-buIRld7HirAk12X3an2lUdzBdaDw.jpg

How the hell does Rock command that much?

Dudes whatever.

At least the People's Champ is enthusiastic about the joints he's in. Harrison Ford commanding $10M+ with some trash attitude and body language is mind boggling! :lol:

At least the People's Champ is enthusiastic about the joints he's in. Harrison Ford commanding $10M+ with some trash attitude and body language is mind boggling! :lol:

harrison’s a legend but he’s such a grumpy, old man. The new Blade Runner was awesome butdidn’t earn much.

I don't understand why you would base any Avengers trajectory on Homecoming. Comparing apples and oranges.

IW won't have to do 900 domestic..

I think 7/1.3 split is in play here

Also let us not get distracted from the fact that a couple of days ago lame said IW would be lucky to do 1.6

Lol where are you getting another 240 mil domestic from when you did a 57% drop your 2nd weekend? Black Panther with a record hold of under 50% couldn’t even do 700 mil domestic. And another 550+ mil international? Smh...

what if thanos sent everyone to the ancestral plane and t'challa has to lead them?

like parker sees uncle ben

starlord sees gamora

drax and his family

sw sees vision

bucky and ?

The missed opportunity to mention Uncle Ben. Bringing back Red Skull over Quicksilver, in a scene that has nothing to do with Captain America no less :smh:

Fox Quicksilver >>> MCU Quicksilver

Matter of fact, half a chopped cheese with hair in it >>>> MCU Quicksilver

No Thanos is more powerful.

kdknf8ogcuiiv3ltdjmt
main-qimg-e7c9e4db807692693a52ec82ad7df3ae

Only the Living Tribunal (and the OneAboveAll (not the celestial)) is more powerful and has the ability to step in and neutralize the infinity stones.

I assumed that the gauntlet supersedes both of them, so either holding the gauntlet would be the same power only limited by their will/imagination/etc

But I get for sure that living tribunal and those types are the ultimate of the ultimate in the marvel universe

Back
Top Bottom