WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Chris Evans <3

I think his character is permanently dying in A4.

I have a yr to prepare myself emotionally

I think I'm going to like A4 way better just because there's going to be way more Captain America... I'm hoping he gets the equivalent to Thor's camera time in IW

Thor's conversation with Rocket was that heat.

"The rage and vengeance, anger... loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go. You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would've rather killed me but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so."

He basically said that Thanos was just another ***** on the hit list

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
One of my favorite scenes. Hemsworth did real good acting there.

Chris Evans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>

> SS

But the way Chris Evans looks right now...He looks like he's a MAGA lover lol.
DZRdNxAXcAAoKf5.jpg

I want Steve Rogers to look like this in A4 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: ARK
Chris Evans <3

I think his character is permanently dying in A4.

I have a yr to prepare myself emotionally

I think I'm going to like A4 way better just because there's going to be way more Captain America... I'm hoping he gets the equivalent to Thor's camera time in IW
As long as Tony gets more and survives right?

E everysingletime

Last edited:
do you think they'll "Kill" thanos, or just retire him?
Being dead can't really stop Thanos. That would be another key moment to connect him to Death.

Anyway, I figure the next big bad is gonna be the Beyonder and the next big event they'll lead up to will be Secret Wars (Beyonder's version) where he makes the heroes and villains fight each other with the added caveat that this is where the X-Men will be introduced. I expect the F4 will show up prior to that. Doom definitely in it as well.

Picked up my BP steelbook. Awesome looking.

Also my B.B. has plenty left.
Wow it's sitting wtf.. I wish steelbooks had sat at my bb

Before I knew to preorder I would walk in at 1 pm on Tuesdays when steelbooks dropped and there was nothing left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom