WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

12 minute IW effects breakdown, this is amazing!
highlights for me were:
2:35 they show Mo Cap work for Ebony Maw while he tortures Strange
3:37 Mo Cap work for Brolin when he's talkin to Gamora on his throne. It's great because they included that look he gives when he says "I'm the ONLY one who knows that."(A highlight for me in the film)
8:48 Thanos and Tony fighting on Titan, can't really get over seeing Brolin acting in the Mo Cap suit
9:16 "You should've gone for the head." scene

What is up with that?

I'm mostly on mobile and there use to be an option on NT itself to go to desktop mode and from there I could click on the # of postd for the thread and find all of my postd in any given thread.

And I feel like that changed way after the move to this new format.

it was before the last format change (move away from yuku? don't even remember :lol: )

this new format still hasn't even fixed the sig issue

12 minute IW effects breakdown, this is amazing!
highlights for me were:
2:35 they show Mo Cap work for Ebony Maw while he tortures Strange
3:37 Mo Cap work for Brolin when he's talkin to Gamora on his throne. It's great because they included that look he gives when he says "I'm the ONLY one who knows that."(A highlight for me in the film)
8:48 Thanos and Tony fighting on Titan, can't really get over seeing Brolin acting in the Mo Cap suit
9:16 "You should've gone for the head." scene

incredible CGI work. if they dont win all the awards next year im telling you.....

I hope we see a tie-in to IW in Ant-Man 2 and that it plays a role in the film, not just a post credit scene.

But of course, it most likely will be a post credit scene.

Back
Top Bottom