WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

With the role Tony has played, I don't even think they'd do that. It'll be best for Gamorra, Nebula, or Captain Marvel to wield it.

i think gamora or nebula will land the final blow on thanos.. dont think they give that pivotal moment to the real cap.. it'll be one of the OG avengers, which means tony thor or steven

i think gamora or nebula will land the final blow on thanos.. dont think they give that pivotal moment to the real cap.. it'll be one of the OG avengers, which means tony thor or steven

No way its Thor. They need bruh to be the next star of the MCU after Downey leaves. Cap couldn't even lift Mjolnir. No way he weilds the gauntlet. I'm sure they could write Tony to wield it but I would prefer them not to.

Isn't Hemsworth's contract done after A4?

Either way, this movie needs to hurry up and come out.

No way its Thor. They need bruh to be the next star of the MCU after Downey leaves. Cap couldn't even lift Mjolnir. No way he weilds the gauntlet. I'm sure they could write Tony to wield it but I would prefer them not to.

you only have to be concerned about someone having to be sacrificed for the soul stone.. i dont think whoever wields the gauntlet dies, however that will obviously be a big moment and 1 of the OGs are going be in on correcting the snap

every avengers movie, the heavy hitters have signature moments.. like:
DdlV.gif

they might go to 4 once they acquire Fox but then again if Sony releases a Spidey film in the same year that is practically 5 somewhat-maybe-quantum-MCU films in a year

damn i hate that Marvel went to 3 movies a year instead of 4

i hope Venom is done well
:lol: They were 2 a year and went to 3. Would've been a crazy jump to go to 4. Granted they can.

they might go to 4 once they acquire Fox but then again if Sony releases a Spidey film in the same year that is practically 5 somewhat-maybe-quantum-MCU films in a year
The contract is up with the 3rd sequel.

So when the MCU is able to start making movies from the properties Fox once owned that deal will be over unless they re-up.

I just got back from watching Ant-Man and the Wasp. Here's some of my thoughts on it...

I really liked Evangeline Lilly as the Wasp. She was great in every scene she was in.

I didn't feel like there was any real villains in this film. Sonny Burch (Walton Goggins) felt like a small-time villain at most.

I thought I was going to find Michael Peña's character in the film irritating, but I didn't and I thought he was used properly.

I wish Michelle Pfeiffer was in the film more, I felt she was underused. Maybe they're saving her for Ant-Man 3, if that happens.

Other than the tie-in during the mid-credits scene, this film felt pretty stand-alone.

Like most of the reviews in this thread, it was okay, and very low-stakes at best. I don't know if it's better than the first Ant-Man film though.

Still want her to at least match strength. She'll HAS to go into her Binary form.
Might go Binary. Depends on her flick. As long as he has the power stone she wont match in strength.

But I can see Thanos starting off not using the gauntlet to amuse himself.

You think they eventually go to 4, though?

1 for every season I guess.
Yeah they can spread it out :lol:

I mean they just gotta avoid Dec. to give Lucasfilm their go with Star Wars. Look at this fall and most of the winter. No competition. Nothing would stop Marvel if they wanted to drop a surprise MCU movie the way rappers drop sudden albums :lol:

I just read Marvel has TWENTY more movies lined up after A4. That sounds good but I just hope we don't get fatigued on it. Then again, some of them might not even be MCU films (i.e. Venom.)

I dont go in that Sony thread at all, so an someone tell me if there have been any new developments with Venom?

lol they having more than 5 minutes of actual Venom?

Reading Hickman's Avengers run got me thinking. Marvel can pull this story off even after the OG avengers are gone. Once they have Cap Marvel, Xmen and FF, why not?

Back
Top Bottom