WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m good on X Men too...Fantastic Four though, well I’m thirsty for a solid adaptation to hit the screen...Nothing released so far does it for me...

i'm gonna say this as my prediction again

Capt gonna die in A4
Capt turns out to be a Skrull in the post credit scene after inspecting his body
Falcon will take on as new Capt

Its different for the F4 cuz they're already in the midst of their break. So 2022 we'll probably start getting some hints and F4 elements.

Why was zemo mad again?

Family killed during AOU? I feel like that's every villian origin story.
Pretty much.

MCU is really not doing the comic book evil villain.

Like while there's ego in Thanos' motives and the delusion of doing the right thing technically speaking his entire planet died so even he has that crutch.

Only Ultron didn't have the crutch of family dying. Red Skull was a Nazi. Malekith was just insane. Thats about it.

If anyone gonna be the new Cap it’ll be Bucky
Could be both especially if the scumbag is dead.

Falcon as the public Cap and Bucky as wetworks Cap :pimp:

550048-capitan-america-civil-war-gran-spoiler-filtrado.jpeg

Yea... It's like you guys want the Captain America character to get ruined.
There's an assumption here that the Captain America character was good with the scumbag as him in the first place.

I like Doom or the Skrull teasers. Miss me with the X-Men.

They need a break. Like until 2024 or 2025 break.

Doubt we get Doom.

Quicksilver's body being a Skrull would really have ppl like :wow: Especially post Captain Marvel movie.

Like the end of the CM movie needs aftercredits where due to what the Kree have done and CM showing up the Skrulls take an interest in Earth.

Yeah. Quicksilver being a Skrull would have people ****ting themselves. That would perfectly explain Fury being gone all this time.

Doom won’t happen but a man can wish haha.

I like the idea of the Skrulls taking an interest in earth and commence invasion at the end of CM.

The ASM movies were average at best.

They were nowhere as bad as the over 10 years of bad X-Men movies. Especially recently.

Plus the comparison can't fly since Spidey is one character while the X-Men are an entire team of damaged characters. Fox has managed to ruin the old and young versions. So I cant even say Feige can just give us a young Ultimate U type version.

They need an actual break.

I’m good on X Men too...Fantastic Four though, well I’m thirsty for a solid adaptation to hit the screen...Nothing released so far does it for me...

Oh

Last edited:
I'm all for anything fox did being done right away.. right

They didn't actually do the original xmen and most of the movies are wolverine focused.. plus the over fascination with mystique

I'd be all in for seeing the original crew and building and then sprinkling in colossus, storm, nightcrawler, wolverine, rogue and gambit.. and then sprinkle in other characters.. and actually build up angel so you legit care when he's one of the 4 horsemen eventually way down the line

But they could do xmen spidey style, where the team is there but you don't have to go back to first class how professor x for in the wheel chair level

I'm indifferent on what they do with f4.. but considering their have been 2 origin stories already, could just do spidey style too

Wolverine in Marvel Strike Force has a design that looks like what the MCU will incorporate. All the designs in there based on the MCU tactical look mixed with comic inspired

40FE2244-B009-40F0-9715-2AAC90F0AA31.jpeg

When the X-men come back home, they HAVE to do the original team of Jean, Scott, Bobby, Hank and Warren

Wolverine's actually one of the last of the fox characters I want to see done.

I wanted Marvel to pry the xmen property off of fox's cold, dead hands so we can see other xmen get shine.

Yea wolverine shouldn't come in til movie 4 or 5 at earliest

And using magneto as a villain should wait too

Colossus you tie with omega red.. and can bring in certain guys with mr sinister

And do sentinels right, inclusive of master mold

When Disney gets the mutants they’re not going to sit on Wolverine. He’s way too popular. He’ll be a cash cow for them. The ability to have him with Spidey and potentially Hulk will be to big of an opportunity to miss, especially with the current stars almost out the door. They can’t afford to wait til X-MEN 4 or 5 to introduce him.

What I could see them doing is adding him to the Avengers separately from the X-MEN while they sit on them until they’re ready to start their own series of films, hopefully starting with the original team. The original team will get their shine, and fans still get Wolverine.

Meh. You dont want to overexpose wolverine. You can easily do a movie or two without him.

I think Wolverine is too popular for them to keep away for more than a movie or two, at the very least. Hell, I can already see one of the post credit scenes in the first movie teasing him:lol:

I think Wolverine is too popular for them to keep away for more than a movie or two, at the very least. Hell, I can already see one of the post credit scenes in the first movie teasing him:lol:

MCU started their first spidey film with vulture

And built up 5 movies before doing A1

I don't expect them to be in rush.. plus teasing guys like nova and Adam warlock

I expect patience

Meh. You dont want to overexpose wolverine. You can easily do a movie or two without him.

I'd agree with this but we've already seen it with Spider-Man

ASM2 - 2014
CA:CW - 2016
SMH - 2017

They don't care about overexposure. No way I think they sit on Wolverine.

I think it's like spidey with the Osborns/goblins/symboite there is enough there to wait

Xmen is wayyyyyy more than just wolverine, they need to develop beyond him

Yeah but Wolverine is like that one exception character that could show up in an Avengers movie first before any X-Men movie is even announced :lol:

^ I could see them doing the illuminati and bringing professor x in 1st, if 1 xmen character is brought in solo first

Back
Top Bottom