WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I have the same problem with imgur. Sometimes with giphy pics or gifs.

Don't get me started on Instagram posts on here all of a sudden.

Last edited:
IU9XVCcBZzGiUNxLJRpwOI6jz4F6TK6yD6s19YHQocU.jpg

SYx1dZu.jpg

Y0p6Xys.jpg

nBeBOYR.jpg

mqCE1nr.jpg

Can't wait to see these two together

I liked the banter that Spidey and Wolverine had while they were on The Avengers. They still treat Spidey as a kid lol.

looks like i'm gon' pick up all Avengers film when IW comes out

A1 and AoU comes out in 4k the same day (Incredible hulk came out in 4k earlier this year too but imma wait til that's on the bargain bin on black friday)
207639_front.jpg

207638_front.jpg

plus yah know the steelbooks
6260224_sa.jpg
6260225_sa.jpg

Maaaaaan, this thread gonna have me buying comics again. Watch a lot of animation but something about reading them I miss..

Still can't believe people buy physical media ( i.e. blurays)....
Physical media is still better though, especially if you have the right set-up to take advantage of it

Picture via uhd streaming by way of wired connection (or a boss wireless connection) can come close but audio is still compressed via streaming.

Vudu app claims to give you dolby atmos but I read somewhere that they're technically lying

Only a matter of time before it goes the way of the CD...

Well you're probably right on this count. The demand is not there. That's unfortunate though cuz quality wise streaming did not catch up all the way to physical media yet. But more people stream cuz it's more convenient.

I do a bit of both. If I know I'm going to watch a movie I'll buy the blu ray. If it's a one time rental I'll stream

i rent and rip

its the best way to get exactly what you want quality wise

still buy cds too
Amazon gives you the MP3s with many cd purchases anyway
Wow can't remember the last time I ripped a DVD/blu-Ray.

I still got the program on my computer though.

looks like i'm gon' pick up all Avengers film when IW comes out

A1 and AoU comes out in 4k the same day (Incredible hulk came out in 4k earlier this year too but imma wait til that's on the bargain bin on black friday)
207639_front.jpg

207638_front.jpg

plus yah know the steelbooks
6260224_sa.jpg
6260225_sa.jpg

Imma wait. You know a full special edition collection is coming next yr. Too big of an opportunity to miss

Back
Top Bottom