WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

probably since they are big movie budgets and i don't see why not if the bag is big enough

i'm sure vin will do it :lol:

Marvel shouldn't have bothered doing a timeline to begin with.
You know I saw the title and was expecting something different anyway (like a real timline of in universe events) not where year a movie takes place so I just ignored it.

But now I'm thinking what if events in A4 changes the entire timeline of the MCU? :lol: :nerd: Everything pushed up a year or two for some reason.

Met Kevin Feige at work a few min ago asked when the trailer was dropping he said end of the year :lol:

He said not this month tho.

Maybe he was bluffing me :lol:

Hear me out......
I dont know if it has been said, and I know the scene with Stan has been shot, but do you think... when they start returning people in IF 2.... do you think they do sort of a flashback sequence for stan lee. use that tech to make him younger then to his olderself? at somepoint in the movie. or even in the tribute to him they use the same stuff like they did with micheal douglas and sam jackson.
real tear jerker up until his oldness. Then at the end. have a funeral of sorts with all the marvel characters there.. (now would be a good time to bring in all netflix/TV stars) Just everyone on screen for the funeral. That would probably have me dumb excited and crazy sad at the time.

Hear me out......
I dont know if it has been said, and I know the scene with Stan has been shot, but do you think... when they start returning people in IF 2.... do you think they do sort of a flashback sequence for stan lee. use that tech to make him younger then to his olderself? at somepoint in the movie. or even in the tribute to him they use the same stuff like they did with micheal douglas and sam jackson.
real tear jerker up until his oldness. Then at the end. have a funeral of sorts with all the marvel characters there.. (now would be a good time to bring in all netflix/TV stars) Just everyone on screen for the funeral. That would probably have me dumb excited and crazy sad at the time.
I don't think even Stan Lee would want this to happen.

Could be cool.....

But Stan has cameoed in all the MCU pretty much looking the same including the first Cap movie so in universe (unless he's a time traveler) he has not aged in 70+ years :lol:

To de-age him in a scene it'd have to be set centuries prior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom