WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If it was ever a doubt Tony was the center and heart of THE MCU :lol: I mean this teaser did exactly what it needed

Scott :lol:

Meh to Hawkguy killing a bunch of ppl. Could've saved the Ronin name and costume for a different or new character.

Steve Rogers continues to be super dumb :lol:

"It's going to work, Steve," and this scumbag says "I know it is, because I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."

You have to really think about that and you just know he dony know **** or what he's doing. Son still hasnt grasped the scale of what happened if that's his response to potential failure.

Cant wait til dude is dead.

Last edited:
Whats the consensus wild speculation on how Scott got out of the quantum realm?

Edit: hell how did he get the van off of the roof? :lol:

assume he figures out something jsut like antman 1

Possible, but I’m under the assumption that his suit is bare since it was a controlled environment he doesn’t need “weapons”

If I have to guess, I'd say he probably shrunk it down.

I was thinking that too we don’t know if hank installed that stuff into their van

If I'm not mistaking they were on the roof of a parking garage lol but who knows

Touché. I need to go back and watch that scene again.

yeah so whats the deal with annihilus? dont know much about him

i only know villains like kang the conqueror and etc lol

Trailer didn’t show much but that just means they can’t spoil too much. Can’t wait. Tony drifting in space is wild. Answered all those “How is Tony getting back?!”

Nebula bae ditched tiny. :lol: :smokin

Wondering where rocket is.

Cap should’ve kept the beard.

I'm curious about how the avengers will "beat" Thanos. I know time travel will play a big role in this movie, but when they go back in time what will they be looking for that could defeat Thanos and reverse what he did.
. I dunno about reversing anything but Thor definitely gonna hit him in the weiner next time with that axe.

damn 7 years? tony been floating up there for 7 years? :lol: or are you talking about that particular part with Cap and Widow

I get that he was in the QR and that it has different laws of time and space but I still don't get how just him being there was implying a time skip/travel? Ant-Man and Wasp takes right before IW right? or during?

Cap probably asked if it was old footage because people thought Antman was a victim of the snap since he was gone and in the quantum realm.

Reactions: DLF
Cap probably asked if it was old footage because people thought Antman was a victim of the snap since he was gone and in the quantum realm.
yeah im guessing some time has passed from the snap to that point in the film

If I'm not mistaking they were on the roof of a parking garage lol but who knows

73AB95C4-D25E-48CD-B60B-0686CB6E353B.jpeg

Parking garage, good call.

Nebula didn’t ditch Tony. She’s on the ship too. Remember the scene where thy show her hand on someone’s shoulder? That’s Tony’s shoulder. Maybe she went to get help and she hadn’t returned?? Remember she’s a robot

Nebula didn’t ditch Tony. She’s on the ship too. Remember the scene where thy show her hand on someone’s shoulder? That’s Tony’s shoulder. Maybe she went to get help and she hadn’t returned?? Remember she’s a robot

Yup makes complete sense for her to ditch the dude she just saw go toe to toe with thanos WITH couple infinity stones

:stoneface:

I hope they don’t do most of the movie in the past. A few moments of going back to right a few wrongs is cool but don’t wanna see the movie take place in the NY fight. Better not be a movie about going back to destroy the one of the stones in the past and hence making Thanos’s finger snap undoable.

Back
Top Bottom