WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Love it!!!
D29B9A22-8864-4D56-9632-02647E2EBEC3.jpeg
00A8F514-0FA5-4E91-91DB-A08D51B12BF9.png
Lol hmmmm just looking at those users there’s a particular theme :nerd:

Those IGers should find it funny that it takes an all black movie to even be nominated. But in my honest opinion BP won’t win, but I’m super happy for them and it’s a big win for comic book and the superhero world.

see i agree with u but i actually thought the last lines were super corny. i rather die with my ancestors who jumped off the ships. bla bla bla. super corny imo. he came across as an angry brat often in that movie to me. i still liked BP but it wasnt this movie of the year candidate most people painted it out to be IMO

dude, thats probably the best line of the movie. SMH. I saw at least 5 people crying just off that one line.

The line hit home for A LOT of people (including myself) If that line means nothing to you, then I dont expect you to get it.

The highest grossing solo movie in the MCU with $1.3 billion dollars and with a RT score of 97% and in an MCU thread where we are all fans, there are actually people in here who are against it.
I cant... :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

see i agree with u but i actually thought the last lines were super corny. i rather die with my ancestors who jumped off the ships. bla bla bla. super corny imo. he came across as an angry brat often in that movie to me. i still liked BP but it wasnt this movie of the year candidate most people painted it out to be IMO
That line wasn't meant for you though

Im just gonna say this, crappy movies get Oscar nods all the time and no one really bats an eye, BP to me was also highly overrated in the grand scheme of the MCU i probably would put 5 MCU movies ahead of it, but to be mad over it getting a nod, comes with a racial undertones because IT IS, specially when I can guaratee these same cats wouldn’t care if a worst movie gets recognition as long as it isn’t a black movie...BP was more of a cultural phenom/breakthrough, a decent film at its best but not great, the Black Panther character in the movie I thought was handled poorly and without much honor, the movie belong to Killmonger, MBJ didn’t put on much of a performance tho, his delivery was cringeworthy and forced at times, but the way the character was written was actually beautiful and the highlight for me...also M’Baku was a breakthrough performer, bothof them outshining the protagonist by far, who actually became arrogant and unlikeable tbh...

Killmonger
M’Baku
Okoye
Shuri

All in that order are far better in this movie than BP.

And ya wildin the GOAT McU film still The Winter Soldier, A4 didn’t change that....let’s see if EndGame can dethrone it..

Anyone that believes there has been a better movie in the MCU than WS is someone’s opinion I will not take serious.

BP in essence is my top 2 based on white disrespect alone but it had some huge visual problems and killmonger was hit or miss with me

Top 10 MCU and this is a fact and set in stone.

1. Infinity War (the most satisfying movie experience I have ever had, they promised and they DELIVERED)
2. Black Panther (this movie was bigger than comic books)
3. Winter Soldier (to me the movie that even non comic book people will still love)
4. Avengers 1 (you cannot underestimate what this movie accomplished)
5. Guardians 2 (the visually best looking MCU movie and to me the funniest)
6. Civil War
7. Age of Ultron
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Iron Man 1

BP in essence is my top 2 based on white disrespect alone but it had some huge visual problems and killmonger was hit or miss with me
Yeah on second watch, the visuals suffered. Most likely because of Cooglers inexperience. That first entrance into Wakanda, Korea, their final battle, the Rhinos or whatever they were, all horrible. Legit the only bad aspect of the film.

Yeah on second watch, the visuals suffered. Most likely because of Cooglers inexperience. That first entrance into Wakanda, Korea, their final battle, the Rhinos or whatever they were, all horrible. Legit the only bad aspect of the film.
All action/cgi was bad. They should of toned it down and did some Kung fu film type stuff kept things hand to hand and simple

All action/cgi was bad. They should of toned it down and did some Kung fu film type stuff kept things hand to hand and simple

If they would've had the choreography that Cap and Bucky had in TWS, would've been perfect .I think I even remember them replicating that move with the dagger that Bucky did

yes, we all universally agree that the CGI was BAD. No one here will ever dispute that. Even with that it was still a GREAT film at a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom