WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Gotta remember all of thanos' people got got.. so that opens time for someone(s)/something(s)

Leaked toy packaging for Endgame alludes to a “greater threat”. With Annhilation being the rumored title for the longest time combined with the quantum realm seeming as though it’s the MCU “Negative Zone”, Annhilus seems to be an unintended consequence of playing around with time and space as well as another villain that opens the door for more cosmic level threats after A4.

#F4byke
Lol there were also toys of the hulk inside the hulkbuster. That didn't happen

A villain tease is fine. But I still think the whole point of End Game should be to undo Thanos's actions and take him down. For someone else to show up, with no build up, and diminish Thanos with his presence would be poor form.

True. Maybe at the end a defeated and battered Thanos gets mocked by another villain?

IMO it's impossible to balance a Thanos only movie to end it all AND set up the next gen movies

He's chilling in retirement.. he accomplished that 1 thing he was working towards

And you miss my point, think of the time spent on/with those minions
He's not staying in retirement for long.

tenor.gif

True. Maybe at the end a defeated and battered Thanos gets mocked by another villain?

IMO it's impossible to balance a Thanos only movie to end it all AND set up the next gen movies
I think it's as simple as showing a quick post credit clip of the new character. Like Thano's quick clip after avengers 1.

If they want to do it that way.

He's not staying in retirement for long.

tenor.gif

No

Duh

Still doesn't mean he has a plan for when he has no choice but to get back in

He raised nebular and gamora from children.. had 4 "children".. yup, he's going find replacements real quick

I think it's as simple as showing a quick post credit clip of the new character. Like Thano's quick clip after avengers 1.

If they want to do it that way.

I was imagining the Thanos interaction w/ another villain to be a post-credits scene too. I dunno having a random silhouette show up without explanation or a decent look at them would make me pissed lol.

I'm sure it'll be easier than you think for Thanos to find replacements.

They won't be his 'children' but they'll get the job done.

The answer might be in the Captain Marvel movie. They are being secretive overall about the villains in that movie outside of the fact that there are skrulls.

Last edited:
i dont know if we are going to see anything linking f4 or xmen to mcu. i think it might just be entirely about closing out these past years which would only involve thanos. there is plenty of time to introduce f4 and xmen.

I'm sure it'll be easier than you think for Thanos to find replacements.

They won't be his 'children' but they'll get the job done.

The answer might be in the Captain Marvel movie. They are being secretive overall about the villains in that movie outside of the fact that there are skrulls.

Maybe they're being secretive because they don't want to be in a rush to reveal Steven is a skrull

All we need to happen is super skrull to appear or be mentioned then they can slide F4 in there on the casual. I seriously doubt theyll ever do another origins movie for F4.

And yea MCU needs wolverine. Comic wise he's everywhere (or was) we'll see how that pans out.
I still stand with just keeping the current cast on the roster except Sansa stark grey.
(Amel dont at me about the name since you dont watch GOT.)

All we need to happen is super skrull to appear or be mentioned then they can slide F4 in there on the casual. I seriously doubt theyll ever do another origins movie for F4.

And yea MCU needs wolverine. Comic wise he's everywhere (or was) we'll see how that pans out.
I still stand with just keeping the current cast on the roster except Sansa stark grey.
Didn't think the kid that played Scott Summers was impressive either. Get rid of him.

end credit for End Game should be hearing the clanking of some metal boots as they walk up the steps of a castle with a green cape behind, DOOM in Latveria.

Thats all we need

Fassbender is the only one I really care about keeping, McAvoy was good but nothing I'd be bummed over losing. Jackman is done, the others are all replaceable. Get Jennifer Lawrence all the way the **** out of there.

No

Duh

Still doesn't mean he has a plan for when he has no choice but to get back in

He raised nebular and gamora from children.. had 4 "children".. yup, he's going find replacements real quick
Technically 5 children as Supergiant was missing from the Black Order. Vaguely recall why but believe it was due to her being blue and Proxima also being blue and people getting confused.

Supergiant could always just "pop" up

Back
Top Bottom