WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Have Michael B Jordan play Wolverine.

With gruff voice and cigar, "Yeah I'm feelin' this one."...psyche. Truthfully, I want to see McAvoy play Charles more so than Wolverine. He can hide his weight sitting down. Show some love to Hugh Jackman for his work, then take advantage of this upcoming universal retcon and bring in some new blood. Who qualifies that isn't cast for something else already?

i didn’t see venom but i i think tom hardy would have been better suited for wolverine.

off the top of my head if i had to throw out a name it would be Charlie Hunnam. he’s not a great actor but i do like everything he does.

Kit Harrington has the heigh for it lol dunno if he would make for a good (believable) Wolverine though

The only thing I can see Ray J saying as Blade is singing "1 wish" as Whistler dies. If I were Kit, i'd hit that gym for the Wolvie role, $$$. Just add to the workout and combat training to the day no?

Kit too soft in the face.

Homey that played his brother Robb Stark could fit though.

Last edited:
jon snow can get ripped when needs to, the movie was forgettable but he was ripped in pompeii but as zik said dude is too much of a pretty boy

he could work as cyclops perhaps

54cac20d674871890b57d8e2_image.jpg

Marvel Studios should just troll and go straight to X-23. That would really grind some people's gears :rofl:

I don't really care to see wolverine anytime soon. For me, the whole point of Marvel Studios acquiring the xmen is to show what they can do with characters not named wolverine. Fox centered their whole universe around wolverine for two decades.

Last edited:
Marvel was done trolling soon as IM3 blew up in their face

This is like getting spidey back.. this ain't antman where they can skip over hank for Scott

It would be like if marvel skipped over tony, Steve, Thor or even banner for other versions.. or skipped over peter for miles

Marvel trolls all the time. There was Hulk in the IW trailers but never showing up in IW.

Marvel saying end game wasn't the title.

Marvel is Teflon. If they want to troll fans by going straight to X-23 they'd survive it

Footage being in the trailer that isn't in the movie happens all the time and is bigger than just marvel

They're not going skip over their chance to use iconic characters

That's because Hugh Jackman got the character over like that.

i dunno about that.

not sure if this resonates but i’m
born in 88 and i grew up on the following in this order

ninja turtles
batman
x-men (90% wolverine)
power rangers

there was no iron man or avengers for little kids back then

i was wolverine for at least 2 halloween’s if not more lol

^ yup

As far as superhero stuff goes.. batman TAS and xmen were it.. along with transformers and TMNT

That's why I always say '89 batman and the sequel don't get enough credit for where CBMs are today

I never said that Wolverine wasn't popular before the films, I'm saying that Jackman ran with the character and made him even more popular. Hence why the X-Men films were largely centered around him.

Yeah, that's right about Jackman's star power. Singer and Kinberg ran with it.

Fox centered their whole universe around wolverine for two decades.
Really one decade and a half. Then they got Fassbender, McAvoy, and JLaw, so they focused the next decade of movies on Magneto, Xavier, and Mystique as mutant "Harriet Tubman".

I do look forward to the MCU finding the balance and not retreading any of that trash.

obviously stewart going to have to renounce the role of xavier....

damn, thats going to be tough.....anyone come to mind?

Back
Top Bottom